Japanese man marries hologram.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Just seeing this shyt for the first time... Reminds me of when I was still in Japan 8 years ago. Was this game called Love Plus on the Gameboy I think, and on the news they were showing guys spending all this money on taking their video gf's on real life dates in real locations they modelled in the game. Whole damn town got in on it and made bank. They interviewed this one kat about lodgings after the date and he was like, he ordered twin beds cuz he and his "girl" wasn't that far in the relationship to share one:ohhh::mjlol::russ:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku...-to-vacation-with-your-virtual-girlfriend/amp

Dude musta found that one cheating and put a ring on this one:troll:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown:

I was going too search for an appropriate GIF to clown this shyt...but this is just genuinely sad :francis:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
you know in the future those things are gonna be cheating on them too on some

tenor.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
THey need to do a psychological study on the effects of being nuked by a foreign power has on a people. It has to have a profound effect on a people :francis:

Having blonde-hair blued eyed anime characters and worshiping white people, men not marrying women, women hating their own men, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
China has 100 million extra single men. These nikkas are gonna invade Japan by wifing up those single Japanese women. And Japan will be ruled by China by the end of this century.
They are dumping them to Africa.

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
The guy has a Gatebox. I didn't even know those were on sale yet.

Check this out.

Miss out on PAAGs for 2D girls brehs. :gucci:

I saw that shyt a couple months ago and couldnt stop thinking about how depressing that shyt is