Japanese man arrested after dating 35 women at the same time in bid to 'get birthday presents'

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Vuhweo7.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This shyt is wild:mjlol:

Of course there’s no crime here but we always hearing these stories about Japanese men not getting no women and this dude finessed his way into relationships with THIRTY FIVE of them.

To quote Django Unchained he IS that one in ten thousand breh:russ:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Japanese culture is weird..

There was a documentary I seen decades ago about a club where women go and they pay to hang out with dudes who work there, and the whole thing was based on these broads thinking the dude was going to "choose" them...I mean these broads were paying thousands of dollar just to sit and have these guys as company and the guys were just on some:pachaha:shyt teasing them and talking down to them not even trying to fukk those broads... . I was like :ohhh: when I saw this shyt.

Like that was some next level pimp shyt

im guessing your talking about "great happiness space"

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Even under false pretenses how could this rise to the level of a crime? It wasn't like he was scamming cars and houses out of them.

If he was doing things with bank accounts, wire transfer etc I could see it going there. Besides Japan has a culture were stealing isn't common place. They probably have laws against this sort of thing.

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Japanese man arrested after dating 35 women at the same time in bid to 'get birthday presents'

Danielle Demetriou
Fri, April 23, 2021, 11:29 AM·2 min read

4d54fbaa951d638e97b7eea4b9310f7a

Takashi Miyagawa was apparently caught out when the women joined forces to create a victims’ association - SoraNews24

A Japanese man has been arrested after reportedly dating more than 35 women at the same time.

Takashi Miyagawa, a part-time worker, is being investigated for allegedly defrauding dozens of women by pretending he was serious about each of their relationships and receiving hundreds of pounds worth of gifts from them.

He was apparently caught out when the women joined forces to create a victims’ association after discovering his extensive infidelity and reported him to the police, according to local media.

- ADVERTISEMENT -
Among the claims is that he gave each woman a different date for his birthday, ensuring a constant stream of gifts throughout the year.

One 47-year-old woman reportedly thought his birthday was on February 22, another aged 40 was told it was July, while another 35-year-old believed his birthday was in April.

In total, he allegedly received around 100,000 yen (£668) worth of gifts from the women, including a £200 suit.

d9452397e2e691d0fbf1f2a027af72f9

The women discovered his extensive infidelity and reported him to the police - SoraNews24
Miyagawa, from the Kansai region, allegedly began his dating spree while working for a marketing company selling shower products.

He is accused of targeting at least 35 single women through his work, allegedly pretending to each that the relationship was serious and saying he wanted to spend his life with them.

A report by MBS News included photographs apparently showing Miyagawa with women in different locations, such as a park and restaurant.

Police are reportedly investigating to find out whether any other women were taken in by the alleged serial dating scheme.

The story elicited mixed responses online, with one reader commenting that "He’s an awful person, but I envy his time-management skills,” according to SoraNews24.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

How is he any different from these IG "models"?