Japanese man arrested after dating 35 women at the same time in bid to 'get birthday presents'

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ole balla blockin bytches
UKVu0t8.gif

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't getting shyt for his investment, what kind of gifts would they buy him? Key chains?

He must have been in it for the sex for the monetary reward to be so low and the women so mad
Right. Dude wasnt even managing his roster correctly. Must have been selling dreams and bumming meals off of them too.:mjlol:

In 2021, there is no need to hide any of this; you free to have all 35 of them know about eachother and still invest in you . This isnt even a geographic thing, cause i got friends and family that been stationed out there, and they say tinder culture is just as popular in JP as it is here.

No need to get those women up in their feelings. JapanBreh couldve kept this game going ad-infitum if he just kept it real.:snoop:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Japanese culture is weird..

There was a documentary I seen decades ago about a club where women go and they pay to hang out with dudes who work there, and the whole thing was based on these broads thinking the dude was going to "choose" them...I mean these broads were paying thousands of dollar just to sit and have these guys as company and the guys were just on some:pachaha:shyt teasing them and talking down to them not even trying to fukk those broads... . I was like :ohhh: when I saw this shyt.

Like that was some next level pimp shyt