Reppin
NJ-PA
iwfjsehqwvt71.jpg

Proportions are crazy.
And on a petite frame at that, the prototype

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Yeah maybe it's a signal to directors that she's down to show her butthole on camera. Because thus far I don't think she's played those type of roles. It must be like the chick from 3LW showing titties in the Biggie Smalls biopic to show she's down to be a serious actress.
This is very much possible.
They'll have her Monster's Ballin' with a cac onscreen in no time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is very much possible.
They'll have her Monster's Ballin' with a cac onscreen in no time.
Yep everyone not named Meryl Streep shows their whole a$$hole. It's like Hollywood producers and casting agents say it ain't enough to suck some dikk off camera to be a "serious"actor you gotta suck dikk on camera.

In the euro market and even the ïndie"scene here they literally fukk and suck on camera.

besides shorty is low key typecast she's the Black girl next door type actually the lesbian Black girl next door so to play against type she has to do these antics on IG to get casting directors attention.

Question is is she gonna play THOT number 3 in hood movies or go full bedwench in white movies?

I'm interested in what Helle Bailey will do after this either this will be a one off or she'll be playing the Black Friend in random white Rom Com's

Halle also probably ain't gonna be a musician if the acting takes off.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
fukk this 5 head bytch. I still remember her saying black men should burn after trump got elected
She really said that? She's is or was low key pro Black back in the day in fact her first album was what sheas would call Hotep slut shaming