Janelle Monae Titties Out - Lipstick Lover Promo

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
These hoes gonna realize that sex don’t sell music for them. Coi and Sweetie went triple cardboard. All it get you is likes on IG.

Imma still add this to my folder of hoes tho :ehh:
I know Sweetie must be tight, Shorty had the greatest Grand Opening Grand closing ever. Shorty went from Krusty the Klown style pitchwoman to hardly mentioned at all.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
We’re literally in the middle of it working though lol
I don't listen to the radio has she ever really had a mainstream hit?

I've been fukking with her from the beginning she's super talented but I never heard anyone other than a real music head mention her.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I don't listen to the radio has she ever really had a mainstream hit?

I've been fukking with her from the beginning she's super talented but I never heard anyone other than a real music head mention her.
I think it just is what it is musically with her. People are so busy saying “damn she took off them tuxedos” But they weren’t really paying attention to her back then. That was her best time musically, well the tux era and when she was signed to Big Boi’s purple ribbon label. She’s an actress now and a social media influencer lol. I just think she’s doing music because she loves it at this point. All this half naked shyt got people talking about her more so it’s working. Again, I hated her last album btw.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think it just is what it is musically with her. People are so busy saying “damn she took off them tuxedos” But they weren’t really paying attention to her back then. That was her best time musically, well the tux era and when she was signed to Big Boi’s purple ribbon label. She’s an actress now and a social media influencer lol. I just think she’s doing music because she loves it at this point. All this half naked shyt got people talking about her more so it’s working. Again, I hated her last album btw.
Yeah maybe it's a signal to directors that she's down to show her butthole on camera. Because thus far I don't think she's played those type of roles. It must be like the chick from 3LW showing titties in the Biggie Smalls biopic to show she's down to be a serious actress.