Janelle Monae Titties Out - Lipstick Lover Promo

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Such a far cry from her cyberpunk android gimmick that she used to push when she was singing in dive bars circa 2006 in Atlanta when I saw her before the fame. Her pivot to trashiness isn't necessary considering she actually has talent.

but fukk.. them titties look world class succulent. :mjlit:
That was nearly 20 years ago you expect her to keep that anime shyt up

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I bet she grew up in the church
dj-khaled-you-smart.gif

When a chick makes a big show of her sexuality, there's always something behind it.

"My whole family is church, church, church and I’m just like, ‘Well what does it meant to go against your whole family on this thing?’ But I was ready," she said. "I needed to have those conversations. I didn’t want to work that out with the world."

While she said it "took me some time" to have the conversation with her mom and other family members, she explained that they've all been understanding.

"I needed to talk to my dad who was just great. My sister knew already because I’ve been in monogamous relationships, I’ve been in polyamorous relationships," she said. "But I knew that I couldn’t be Little Pumpkin. I couldn’t be little Janelle."

In owning all of herself, Monáe had also confronted other traumas from her past.

"I’ve been doing a lot of healing. I’m sure most of us have since we’ve been in the pandemic. When you have to stay in, you go in," she said. "I was thinking back to when I first started and I was like, man, as free as I was onstage, when I came off stage, I was still that scared little girl. Like, 'I’m not good enough.' That was always in the back of my mind. 'Will they love me?'"

Ultimately, she even worked to heal her relationship with her father, who had been a drug addict throughout parts of her life.

"He had gotten on crack cocaine and that changed his life, that changed our relationship.
Now he’s completely sober, he’s doing incredible, he’s like my best friend. But this was when he was sick at this time," she said. "I was dealing with real rejection abandonment issues. 'What if people leave me?' was a direct correlation to my dad. And always feeling like if I wasn’t perfect, will they leave me? Or if I … I don’t want to feel the pain of anybody leaving me."

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
dj-khaled-you-smart.gif

When a chick makes a big show of her sexuality, there's always something behind it.

"My whole family is church, church, church and I’m just like, ‘Well what does it meant to go against your whole family on this thing?’ But I was ready," she said. "I needed to have those conversations. I didn’t want to work that out with the world."

While she said it "took me some time" to have the conversation with her mom and other family members, she explained that they've all been understanding.

"I needed to talk to my dad who was just great. My sister knew already because I’ve been in monogamous relationships, I’ve been in polyamorous relationships," she said. "But I knew that I couldn’t be Little Pumpkin. I couldn’t be little Janelle."

In owning all of herself, Monáe had also confronted other traumas from her past.

"I’ve been doing a lot of healing. I’m sure most of us have since we’ve been in the pandemic. When you have to stay in, you go in," she said. "I was thinking back to when I first started and I was like, man, as free as I was onstage, when I came off stage, I was still that scared little girl. Like, 'I’m not good enough.' That was always in the back of my mind. 'Will they love me?'"

Ultimately, she even worked to heal her relationship with her father, who had been a drug addict throughout parts of her life.

"He had gotten on crack cocaine and that changed his life, that changed our relationship.
Now he’s completely sober, he’s doing incredible, he’s like my best friend. But this was when he was sick at this time," she said. "I was dealing with real rejection abandonment issues. 'What if people leave me?' was a direct correlation to my dad. And always feeling like if I wasn’t perfect, will they leave me? Or if I … I don’t want to feel the pain of anybody leaving me."
Damn… good find breh. And this is just the trauma she’s willing to share…

From being fully clothed to the point of ridiculousness when she first hit the scene, to a twerkin pan sexual with her titties out screams childhood trauma… unfortunately she’s trying to work through it in the devil’s lair which is Hollywood. She far from the first and definitely not the last…

But enjoy the digi titties brehs
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey you know she still probably take some dikk on the side.

But she a bad one and the tigs lookin mammaliscious.

Now lowkey about it,I know people who know people. The only question is if shes a lesbian for promotional use only. She definitely had a man when she was going hard promoting herself as lgbt though. But you never know the nature of these peoples relationships. He couldve been on some weird shyt and volunteered to have the anatomy of a Ken doll himself:respect: