Janelle Monae Titties Out - Lipstick Lover Promo

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I bet she's gonna be flashing during all her shows going forward, like Tove Lo.
20230511-201154-e85e7a5a-7035-4a91-a3d4-1ca74938d09b.0.pic.gif
Got dayum.
She don't understand. I will buy a ticket just to beat my beef in the front row.

And them MF look natural too??!? Shiiidd....

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yeah, see the programming clear as cut, if she don’t make some noise after this she’s basically gonna strip naked in the middle of a city soon

Coli wolves prepare yourselves

Breh we already know the music ain’t gon hit. Folks are scrolling/swiping for the titties and seeing how far she gon take it. This chick is 37 and now decides this is the right career pivot?

With that said, Raw & Regret.

I’d have her play 2 songs on her new album and when she’s not looking I’ll click on “Go to radio” on Spotify so it plays some other random tracks

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I bet she's gonna be flashing during all her shows going forward, like Tove Lo.
20230511-201154-e85e7a5a-7035-4a91-a3d4-1ca74938d09b.0.pic.gif
Damn she aint playin :whoo:

I wanna personally thank whoever told her how great her titties are. Thank you for helping her to believe. Thank you for helping her share those gifts with the world :to:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I think it just is what it is musically with her. People are so busy saying “damn she took off them tuxedos” But they weren’t really paying attention to her back then. That was her best time musically, well the tux era and when she was signed to Big Boi’s purple ribbon label. She’s an actress now and a social media influencer lol. I just think she’s doing music because she loves it at this point. All this half naked shyt got people talking about her more so it’s working. Again, I hated her last album btw.
She dropped her best music under puffy. She still hasn't released a mediocre album. All her shyt is dope and critically acclaimed.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
she‘s the magical lesbian we all imagined as young boys before life kicked the shyt out of us.

sexy as fukk, sexual as hell, fun. Unattainable? Maybe. But so is the moon and stars.

all manner of bulldyke tell us this is all a myth. The gym teacher, the trucker, the pantsuit wearing young boys haircut business woman, the smelly “pansexual” college girl. But in all this darkness a star shines to show there is still light in this world.

god bless this woman :banderas:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Breh we already know the music ain’t gon hit. Folks are scrolling/swiping for the titties and seeing how far she gon take it. This chick is 37 and now decides this is the right career pivot?

With that said, Raw & Regret.

I’d have her play 2 songs on her new album and when she’s not looking I’ll click on “Go to radio” on Spotify so it plays some other random tracks
She’s a great singer and her vocal range is out of this world. People weren’t fukking with her like that before this, she show her titties and now she’s viral. It’s whatever at this point