Janelle Monae got them yiddies out

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
What she’s doing seems to be working I guess lol
Worked for Miley Cyrus and Madonna.
Mind you, it will get her attention but not a hit record.
I'm like Mike Ehrmantraut - no half measures. If you're going to show the titties, woman up and pull them all the way out.
It takes courage to jump out the plane, so you always see em working up to it.
Chole Bailey is soon to follow.

Last edited:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Her and Lupita's tasty ass need to have a public fling for a minute. Gotta get them thirst photos of them in out and about.

She actually tried to get her at some award ceremony but I think it fell through :mjgrin:

That was when she was with Tessa.

And there's something off about all her public thottery and desperation for attention. Even Doja who's absolutely desperate for attention and doesn't seem to have any real boundaries doesn't go this far.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Man if her album flops after all this :mjlol:
It will. The jams have to be jammin.
Her music has been garbage for awhile.
Unfortunately, her production team is more concerned with what they're wearing rather than making dope music.
wondaland-silhouette-1280x720.png

They've consistently failed to figure out to maximize her talent in recorded form.
The new stuff is wack too.
Nobody buys music just because of nudity.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I uNader stand what you’re saying but I wish Keri Hilson did come out in some girls go wild shyt back in the day. :wow:

We need a Janelle titties merged mega thread cause these joints popping up every other day now.
low key deserves a sticky too (no pun)
The official janelle Monae Titty Mega thread. @Houston911

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
She Fine, but is exactly the type of shea butter twitter chick most of you nikkas make endless threads about,

She's a renegade, carpet munching pansexual thot; ya know ... sexual liberation, patriarchy, yada yada that same ole two step....

also not too long ago she was on her soapbox talking about how men objectify women in videos like they havent done an epic job of objectifying themselves.
now this bytch turnsaround and has her own Chloe Bailey style album rollout. hypocrite shyt

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
shyt turned into a whole gender war on Twitter. :snoop:

I don't get it. Man, woman, or non-binary, why can't we all just enjoy the titties? They should be uniting us, not dividing us. :why:
Lots of weirdo behavior from dudes, man. A decade ago dudes would say "nice" and keep it moving. Now we gotta get dissertations on her mental state and why she will never marry a high value stud.