Janelle Monae got them yiddies out

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I'm just getting old, but I like my whores to be whores and my ladies to be lady-like. I don't know why I was under the impression she had class.

nikkas probably gonna be like nikka you gay :mjlol:but just hear me out. This would be like if Keri Hilson just came outta nowhere on some girls gone wild shyt. Keri sexy ass is fine and I've always thought she looked better than Rihanna BUT I'd much rather see Rihanna being nasty in public than my precious Keri Hilson. I saw Janelle Monae more like Keri then Rih Rih but with that said 10/10 titties I've ran the clip back like 10 times already and would bust 10 nuts on dem thangs my gawd

nikka just enjoy the tities :hhh:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I guess I'm just getting old, but I like my whores to be whores and my ladies to be lady-like. I don't know why I was under the impression she had class.

nikkas probably gonna be like nikka you gay :mjlol:but just hear me out. This would be like if Keri Hilson just came outta nowhere on some girls gone wild shyt. Keri sexy ass is fine and I've always thought she looked better than Rihanna BUT I'd much rather see Rihanna being nasty in public than my precious Keri Hilson. I saw Janelle Monae more like Keri then Rih Rih but with that said 10/10 titties I've ran the clip back like 10 times already and would bust 10 nuts on dem thangs my gawd

She fooled ya'll when she was calling herself an Android and dressing like a butler lmaooo There are a bunch of stories of her being a freak in Atlanta

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her careering flaming out in miraculous fashion

:mjlol: Her career has only gone up the past 5 years

Coli so damn out of touch.

She’s about to release a well anticipated album and has been in multiple critically acclaimed films with many more lined up.

She’s never been more famous or popular than she is today and I been a fukkin wit her since 08 (when she was doing pure 00s R&B) and the early 2010s when people thought she was a weirdo in the suits :russ:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

She’s about to release a well anticipated album and has been in multiple critically acclaimed films with many more lined up.

She’s never been more famous or popular than she is today and I been a fukkin wit her since 08 (when she was doing pure 00s R&B) and the early 2010s when people thought she was a weirdo in the suits :russ:
She just was the co lead of knives out lol nikkas here severely out of touch

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

nikka, just enjoy the titties and keep it moving. :dahell:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB

I mean...her music career hasn't ever been on fire like that. In terms of critical acclaim yeah, but she's never moved units.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

All this lol

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
anaconda2_orig.gif

Thotting always finds a way…

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I was getting ready to talk shyt "why y'all so thirsty to see some lil titties or deflated titties"

Then I watched the video and changed my tune :mjgrin:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL

I’m not opposed to this
:ehh:

She ain’t did shyt in ages