Janelle Monae got them yiddies out

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I guess I'm just getting old, but I like my whores to be whores and my ladies to be lady-like. I don't know why I was under the impression she had class.

nikkas probably gonna be like nikka you gay :mjlol:but just hear me out. This would be like if Keri Hilson just came outta nowhere on some girls gone wild shyt. Keri sexy ass is fine and I've always thought she looked better than Rihanna BUT I'd much rather see Rihanna being nasty in public than my precious Keri Hilson. I saw Janelle Monae more like Keri then Rih Rih but with that said 10/10 titties I've ran the clip back like 10 times already and would bust 10 nuts on dem thangs my gawd

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Seen em already, nicer than I thought

I guess I'm just getting old, but I like my whores to be whores and my ladies to be lady-like. I don't know why I was under the impression she had class.

nikkas probably gonna be like nikka you gay :mjlol:but just hear me out. This would be like if Keri Hilson just came outta nowhere on some girls gone wild shyt. Keri sexy ass is fine and I've always thought she looked better than Rihanna BUT I'd much rather see Rihanna being nasty in public than my precious Keri Hilson. I saw Janelle Monae more like Keri then Rih Rih but with that said 10/10 titties I've ran the clip back like 10 times already and would bust 10 nuts on dem thangs my gawd
I bet you kiss prostitutes

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'd push her in so deep.
HCiRria.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps

I uNader stand what you’re saying but I wish Keri Hilson did come out in some girls go wild shyt back in the day. :wow:

We need a Janelle titties merged mega thread cause these joints popping up every other day now.