Jan-Nov 2024 Viewer demographics by Race for WWE, AEW, NJPW and Impact

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In all honesty, what this says to me is that AEW's audience are the nerdy, elitist types that ruin everything by obsessing & gatekeeping.

I'm guessing a lot of guys who work in tech

WWE's audience is a wide variety of people from the very rich to the very poor, which is why they're in the middle

Impact's audience are the bottom of the type of folks who listen to Kid Rock & hang out with Sami Callihan & Jessicka Havoc :heh:
I was with you until you wrote that part.
Disappointed Bunk Moreland GIF - Disappointed Bunk Moreland Bunk GIFs

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If NXT keeps this same energy by this time next year, they gon mess around and develop a cult like fanbase that don’t even fukk with WWE like that outside of NXT

“Backlash? Nah that’s cool…I’m tryin to get tickets to this Takeover joint tho” :patrice:

Impact/TNA needs to hit up Bounce or one of these Byron Allen networks for a syndicated tv deal to compete with NXT, get some extra money, pad the fanbase :mjlol:
You Smart GIF - Dj Khaled You Smart Smart GIFs

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
A big part of why TV and different media executives seem to be so fukking clueless a lot of the time is because they work with this kind of data that doesn't really tell the whole picture but because there's numbers and a poll attached, they go :ohhh: about it.

Facts bro. When you think about it these are all IT nerds with nothing to do. If anything these polls signify your company is in no way cool.

16-20% black for aew appear way too high.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Bro do you realize how many stations that man has out there, with the .tv joint at the end? I’ve watched court.tv occasionally, literally every tv judge from the past has All New shows on there :mjlol:

You telling me no carny ass carny has yet to approach Allen trying to get a Wrestling.tv joint on and popping yet? :dahell:

I’d like to think if Jeff “Boutabag” Jarrett wasn’t already preoccupied with AEW… :jbhmm::russ:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Bro do you realize how many stations that man has out there, with the .tv joint at the end? I’ve watched court.tv occasionally, literally every tv judge from the past has All New shows on there :mjlol:

You telling me no carny ass carny has yet to approach Allen trying to get a Wrestling.tv joint on and popping yet? :dahell:

I’d like to think if Jeff “Boutabag” Jarrett wasn’t already preoccupied with AEW… :jbhmm::russ:
Breh, not only does Byron Allen own a bunch of channels, but he also has a bunch of shows in syndication. No wonder he's making money hand over fist :whew:

It's too bad he's leaving all of that money to his pink toe, though.
:francis: :mjpls:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh, not only does Byron Allen own a bunch of channels, but he also has a bunch of shows in syndication. No wonder he's making money hand over fist :whew:

It's too bad he's leaving all of that money to his pink toe, though.
:francis: :mjpls:

Breh 7 figures, 7 certs, and 1 pawg gang :wow:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I was with you until you wrote that part.
Disappointed Bunk Moreland GIF - Disappointed Bunk Moreland Bunk GIFs
I obviously meant ZERO disrespect, Rollie.

You a real one.

I'm talking about them bammas :heh:
Facts bro. When you think about it these are all IT nerds with nothing to do. If anything these polls signify your company is in no way cool.

16-20% black for aew appear way too high.
I don't know.

I watched up until Punk left out of a disdain for WWE after years of Vince fukkin' with us.

They had Jade, Swerve, Keith Lee, with cameos from people like Rick Ross, Trina, Lil' Scrappy, and Westside Gunn.

I can see how that will get you about 20% of a Black audience. :ehh:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I obviously meant ZERO disrespect, Rollie.

You a real one.

I'm talking about them bammas :heh:

I don't know.

I watched up until Punk left out of a disdain for WWE after years of Vince fukkin' with us.

They had Jade, Swerve, Keith Lee, with cameos from people like Rick Ross, Trina, Lil' Scrappy, and Westside Gunn.

I can see how that will get you about 20% of a Black audience. :ehh:
:salute: