Jan-Nov 2024 Viewer demographics by Race for WWE, AEW, NJPW and Impact

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I keep telling folks NXT the best show on television :yeshrug:

And this just brings home what I been saying. Tony's cornball ass needs to put the belt on Swerve and let him bring in the Rick Rosses, Lil' Scrappys, Westside Gunn's and fully make AEW a cool ass show.

Also, when Marq Quinn comes back, go all in on "Private Party" & stop fukking "The Acclaimed" over.

It''s too bad they lost Jade, but if they throw the bag at Mercedes & get her to bring her cousin with her, they'll start improving with everybody.

Black people are cooler than everybody else.

I'm not being racist, but we have a swag other races don't have and instinctively follow.

If we make AEW cooler, then the non-corny Whites, Latinos, and Asians will follow us like they always do
YuU7C9E.png

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

And this just brings home what I been saying. Tony's cornball ass needs to put the belt on Swerve and let him bring in the Rick Rosses, Lil' Scrappys, Westside Gunn's and fully make AEW a cool ass show.

Also, when Marq Quinn comes back, go all in on "Private Party" & stop fukking "The Acclaimed" over.

It''s too bad they lost Jade, but if they throw the bag at Mercedes & get her to bring her cousin with her, they'll start improving with everybody.

I'm not being racist, but we have a swag other races don't have and instinctively follow.

If we make AEW cooler, then the non-corny Whites, Latinos, and Asians will follow us like they always do
YuU7C9E.png
Swerve going to be the champ in 2024, book it.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
the E can't leave us out. We are a f'n QUARTER of their viewership. :banderas:

More black champs coming

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB

YuU7C9E.png
Mercedes ain't happening but otherwise you're spot on

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
@Rollie Forbes you got a single or double wide?:lolbron:

:whoa: I'm just joking with you. Nothing to be ashamed about there even if you do. Got to do what you got to do
I wouldn't be ashamed at all. I've seen some beautiful trailers that would put a single family home to shame. If I ever move to the deep south, I'll definitely consider a palacial double wide to be the next Forbes family estate. :manny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't be ashamed at all. I've seen some beautiful trailers that would put a single family home to shame. If I ever move to the deep south, I'll definitely consider a palacial double wide to be the next Forbes family estate. :manny:
This is true. One of my aunts and uncles used to have a double wide and it was actually quite nice.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
In all honesty, what this says to me is that AEW's audience are the nerdy, elitist types that ruin everything by obsessing & gatekeeping.

I'm guessing a lot of guys who work in tech

WWE's audience is a wide variety of people from the very rich to the very poor, which is why they're in the middle

Impact's audience are the bottom of the type of folks who listen to Kid Rock & hang out with Sami Callihan & Jessicka Havoc :heh:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
:dead:@ Impact being 4 that streetz & trailer parks
If NXT keeps this same energy by this time next year, they gon mess around and develop a cult like fanbase that don’t even fukk with WWE like that outside of NXT

“Backlash? Nah that’s cool…I’m tryin to get tickets to this Takeover joint tho” :patrice:

Impact/TNA needs to hit up Bounce or one of these Byron Allen networks for a syndicated tv deal to compete with NXT, get some extra money, pad the fanbase :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
A big part of why TV and different media executives seem to be so fukking clueless a lot of the time is because they work with this kind of data that doesn't really tell the whole picture but because there's numbers and a poll attached, they go :ohhh: about it.