Jan-Nov 2024 Viewer demographics by Race for WWE, AEW, NJPW and Impact

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I blatantly stole this from Reddit:manny:
NXT is for the culture:wow:
nikkas really don't fukk with AEW heavy:patrice:
Asians don't watch NJPW:skip:

Don't you mean Dynamite? If these numbers are accurate there's not a lot of difference between RAW/SD!/Collision/Rampage, it's a couple percentage points.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Why don’t y’all like Swerve?
I don't like how you said "yall" :russ:
That's a whole other convo lol. I think we've thrown Swerve in the same bucket with Keith, Hobbs, Mark Henry...all the Black wrestlers who've said c00n shyt or are proven weirdos.
AEW does seem to love weirdo nikkas

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't like how you said "yall" :russ:
That's a whole other convo lol. I think we've thrown Swerve in the same bucket with Keith, Hobbs, Mark Henry...all the Black wrestlers who've said c00n shyt or are proven weirdos.
AEW does seem to love weirdo nikkas
What's wrong with y'all?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i thought this motherfukker was a time traveler. :russ:

don't think i ever seen WOW. rest of numbers prolly not too surprising.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Problem with these polls like with every poll is that it's unreliable unless you poll every single fan. The zero percent Asian for NJPW is complete bullshyt, and if the WWE only had 12% hispanic viewership they wouldn't cater to the latin community so much. I also think the black viewership for the WWE is too low.
Why don’t y’all like Swerve?
Swerve is what I call a B.WC.(black when convenient). He had a problem with the the black rasslin podcast list of black wrestlers from 2022, and wondered why there needed to be a black list in the first place. The other black wrestlers listed loved the list and had a playful argument about wanting to be #1.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I got a question... how does this work? Was there a vote? A census? Because I didn't fill anything out so how are the numbers compiled?

Black people are the true wrestling fans even supporting WOW... anyone who hasn't seen it should check it out.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I think we've thrown Swerve in the same bucket with Keith, Hobbs, Mark Henry...all the Black wrestlers who've said c00n shyt or are proven weirdos.
You forgot the OG of that shyt, Booker T :sadcam:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I got a question... how does this work? Was there a vote? A census? Because I didn't fill anything out so how are the numbers compiled?

Black people are the true wrestling fans even supporting WOW... anyone who hasn't seen it should check it out.
Probably comes from the Nielsen data. I actually recently filled out a survey for Nielson I got in the mail and they just sent me one of them weekly TV logs. On the survey they asked about my race, gender, income level, and all sorts of other demographic information. That fukking survey was ridiculously long. Probably took me at least a half hour to finish it, hundreds of questions.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Probably comes from the Nielsen data. I actually recently filled out a survey for Nielson I got in the mail and they just sent me one of them weekly TV logs. On the survey they asked about my race, gender, income level, and all sorts of other demographic information. That fukking survey was ridiculously long. Probably took me at least a half hour to finish it, hundreds of questions.

Thats insane. I definitely didn't fill one out.