Jamie Foxx is recovering after suffering undisclosed medical complication

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yep...had a gym coach in elementary that served as one of the football coaches at Terrell High School back in the 80s.

We were in 5th grade talking about "man...you see the Jamie Foxx show last night?" Coach heard us and was like "yeah Eric has always been so talented" or something to that effect.

We were like "who is Eric?" And then coach explained his real name was Eric Bishop. Really good athlete, student and musician. People back home thought he'd breakthrough with piano/singing first.

Learned later listening to Jamie's interviews that he felt comedy was the easiest path for a young breh. Realized that "Eric Bishop" never gets called up for Open Mic Night. He went with a gender neutral name because the club promoters were more likely to think "Jamie" was a female and let him get on stage. Then he'd get up there and slay....so they HAD to bring him back.

Comedy was just his tool to get in the door. He actually got a scholarship for music but acting is probably what's made him the most famous.
:ohhh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take it from me. You never know when your number will be called. For those who don’t know what it’s like to have a medical emergency and wake up in a hospital bed weeks later (hopped up on so much medication your real self was dormant)…consider yourself lucky.

Speedy recovery to him.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep...had a gym coach in elementary that served as one of the football coaches at Terrell High School back in the 80s.

We were in 5th grade talking about "man...you see the Jamie Foxx show last night?" Coach heard us and was like "yeah Eric has always been so talented" or something to that effect.

We were like "who is Eric?" And then coach explained his real name was Eric Bishop. Really good athlete, student and musician. People back home thought he'd breakthrough with piano/singing first.

Learned later listening to Jamie's interviews that he felt comedy was the easiest path for a young breh. Realized that "Eric Bishop" never gets called up for Open Mic Night. He went with a gender neutral name because the club promoters were more likely to think "Jamie" was a female and let him get on stage. Then he'd get up there and slay....so they HAD to bring him back.

Comedy was just his tool to get in the door. He actually got a scholarship for music but acting is probably what's made him the most famous.

:ohhh:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Stressed of Hollywood

Jaime doing commercials, acting, directing, trying to do other projects , relationships, kids, finances, people depending on you , etc etc , all this takes a toll on you..

Jaime is set , is daughter is set… at 55 just try to focus on relaxing and just try to do a couple of things and turn the phone off

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know in Jaime interviews he talk about his earlier days experiencing with drugs and finally getting out of system, but he has been continuing smoking cigs and drinking…

Worse things for a black man to do especially when u get older and older…

How do you know that he's continued to smoke and drink?

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
XLfgnPtbFqe8rmai.jpg:large
Beat me to it
:wow: