James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Simmons is averaging 7/6/6 and shooting 44 percent from the line. The two first rounders are likely going to be in the 20s. The Sixers clearly won the trade.

I thought that was a new post he made but still he shouldn’t have even been arguing that fukking nonsense in december

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Both Jalen and SAS mentioned it in the off-season as well. Him and Philly obviously had a wink wink deal in the off-season to take care of him come contract time which is why he left money on the table, so there’s no need to use Houston as leverage.
If they get Wembanyama I can see him going back 100%, even the Houston insiders are saying they believe Houston has a 70% chance to get him.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate RJ Barrett and Thibs but Ben Simmons would probably give me a Heart attack :aicmon:

he’s not even worth the stress…personally I stopped holding out hope for him when he sat out the first round of the playoffs after tweeting like he was gonna come back in games 3 and 4…complete and utter waste of a fukking trade…we should’ve pushed for maxey to be included