James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

March Madness

All Star
Daps
The nets true value in this trade is Seth and Drummond.

its not lol

Seth on the NETS is basically just a Joe Harris that can actually make his shots in crunch time.
Seth just a sharpshooter lol if he was really what people think he is, GSW/BLAZERS/MAVS/76ers wouldn’t have moved on.
avg. motor, avg. athleticism….disappears when a 6’7+ wing is on him.

Ben is absolutely an X-factor for the Nets.
Ben at the 4 dishing to Kyrie and KD
Ben defending the best perimeter guard on the opposing team etc etc

there is no one on the Nets to cannibalize his game like there was with Embiid
we are going to see a Ben Simmons we haven’t seen since he had Ilyasova/Covington/Reddikk

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
bp04eO7l.png

money-itch.gif

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
basically…they only lost curry…simmons wasn’t playing and drummond is eh…man I’m pissed…philly got stronger…brooklyn idk smh
Not getting Maxey or Thybulle feels like a tough pill to swallow, but big picture it's still a trade BK had to pull the trigger on. Once Ben gets acclimated he's a perfect option to provide value for a KD/Kyrie team.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh...

Ben has KD, Kyrie, Seth Curry, Patty Mills, Joe Harris, Cam etc all on the team that won't have any problem shooting the ball. The issue in Philly was that they needed his offense desperately to improve, in BK he literally can be utilized like Draymond Green.
people having a really hard time leaving old talking points :skip: i was hating on ben before it was even in style and even i gotta admit that this situation is by the best thing he could've hoped for by far

he's not in the dunker's spot fukking up another center, he's not making a guy play outside of their comfort zone, he's not even the best ball handler anymore. dude can legit just do whatever he wants and there's no hang ups.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Joe Harris out for the season
Can not playing in the playoffs
Kyrie still unvaccinated
Durant not back until March at the latest earliest is two weeks
:yeshrug:

I'm not a Nets fan, just an NBA fan. With that said, I'm just glad this shyt is over with

:blessed:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
like I said long before the trade, both teams won

Philly finally has a legit second scorer who can also create for other like Simmons, but can hit his freethrows in the clutch.

Brooklyn has another forward that can facilitate but is also elite defensively on the wing. They do9n't need him to him a scorer like in Philly. plus they got Curry.

I don't know who would win in a 7 game series. Probably Philly because Mykneehurting will play only part time