James Gandolfini is quickly becoming overrated

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah..he's legit. Always has been. I remember being told about this show for years and before I canceled Netflix, I got every season and was doing late nights and watching it str8 through. It will hook you, having you shaking your head, and most importantly, always leaving you wanting more. He was a top part of that..I was always wondering if his daughter was gonna go corrupt but she never did. She skated over his ways a few times but it never got too silly. It just has too many classic moments..the capo being gay, Gloria from the Mercedes, Richie, the mother fukking with him, him scheming against this uncle, Adriana getting caught up, the fight with Junior, etc.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah..he's legit. Always has been. I remember being told about this show for years and before I canceled Netflix, I got every season and was doing late nights and watching it str8 through. It will hook you, having you shaking your head, and most importantly, always leaving you wanting more. He was a top part of that..I was always wondering if his daughter was gonna go corrupt but she never did. She skated over his ways a few times but it never got too silly. It just has too many classic moments..the capo being gay, Gloria from the Mercedes, Richie, the mother fukking with him, him scheming against this uncle, Adriana getting caught up, the fight with Junior, etc.

You liked the show? So did I. This thread is about the actor. Is he the best actor ever? I'll hock a lugee on this iPad if you said yes :mindblown:

Is sopranos the best television show ever created in television history? Not even in the conversation. Best gangsta TV show? Possible but not my goat. Too many ppl taking things out of context. Sopranos is not a top 3 show in television history. What is number 2? Mr.Ed (aaaaaaa horse is a horse of course of course)

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
watched a couple of eps. it was cool. I'm a black man and some of the racial undertones.. no matter how accurate.. was just not a show I wanted to support. I might start from the beginning if its on hulu/netflix to see if the hype is warranted now that everywhere I turn there is a circle jerk of praise for this show and the man who played tony soprano....

The show was interesting in that way. Save for a few instances, the black characters presented on the show were there to highlight the bigotry of the regular cast while they were usually guilty of anything they accused the black people of or as a moral compass. If you're sensitive to that though, you probably won't enjoy the show, there's a hell of a lot of it.

There's even an episode titled 'Unidentified Black Males' that highlights how blame is put onto black men.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course Court would be the one to make a thread like this.
sopranos-still-going-sopranos.gif