Jameis Winston Celebrates Being #1 Pick With Crab Legs

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:skip:

Sarah Spain Verified account‏@SarahSpain
Now there's a man who learned from his mistakes. RT @ESPNNFL: Jameis Winston celebrates being No. 1 with crab legs.

Sarah Spain ‏@SarahSpain 47m47 minutes ago
I've got a great sense of humor, trust me. I just don't think that's the best way to convince people you've matured & learned.
Coming from the same bytch who been going on these long ass diatribes about Floyd all week but was silent about that Griner story. Feminist opportunist :camby:

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm from the slums bruh. I been around nikkas like Jameis my whole life. Just because he's Black I can't say he's a fukkup like Johnny Manziel? A rape case would humble the average nikka if he didn't do it. This nikka became even worse after the case. He acts silly as fukk, I don't see anything mature about him. Even his own lawyer says he's not mature enough for the NFL off the field. I'll up this thread once something happens. I can read clown nikkas like a book.

I hope he does good but everything I've learned from my environment tells me that dude is going to fukk up. It's like seeing an NBA nikka who you know will be out the league soon by the way they carry themselves. Jeremy Tyler was one of those nikkas off the top of my head.

When it happens the same nikkas applauding him now and think this shyt is cute will be saying how dumb he is. I'll give him 3 years at the most before he royally fukks up unless a vet straightens him out. Don't believe me just watch.

M3qSJHC.gif

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
:skip:

Sarah Spain Verified account‏@SarahSpain
Now there's a man who learned from his mistakes. RT @ESPNNFL: Jameis Winston celebrates being No. 1 with crab legs.

Sarah Spain ‏@SarahSpain 47m47 minutes ago
I've got a great sense of humor, trust me. I just don't think that's the best way to convince people you've matured & learned.
she isn't the only one lol and she added his rape case to this somehow..

idk why cacs are so mad over such a little thing. He didn't even get arrested over it, even if he did..it was a fukking food, it's really not that big of a deal.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hmm whose that scallywag behind him:patrice:
:what: She is actually on scholarship for school and is a smart woman. She would be ok without Jameis, not saying the money won't be easy street. Definitely not a "cleat chaser" or a Brainless Betty. Research before you post nonsense brehs.

Edit: :umad: because you look stupid. I would expect nothing less from you ATL fagots. :scust:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
she isn't the only one lol and she added his rape case to this somehow..

idk why cacs are so mad over such a little thing. He didn't even get arrested over it, even if he did..it was a fukking food, it's really not that big of a deal.

The fact that these kids get the shyt for free is real. The white kids do it too. It's ok with them. Like Tariq said, "The playbook is different for us". I'm glad he did that. Keep this cacs and fagot new blacks pissed.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I'm from the slums bruh. I been around nikkas like Jameis my whole life. Just because he's Black I can't say he's a fukkup like Johnny Manziel? A rape case would humble the average nikka if he didn't do it. This nikka became even worse after the case. He acts silly as fukk, I don't see anything mature about him. Even his own lawyer says he's not mature enough for the NFL off the field. I'll up this thread once something happens. I can read clown nikkas like a book.

I hope he does good but everything I've learned from my environment tells me that dude is going to fukk up. It's like seeing an NBA nikka who you know will be out the league soon by the way they carry themselves. Jeremy Tyler was one of those nikkas off the top of my head.

When it happens the same nikkas applauding him now and think this shyt is cute will be saying how dumb he is. I'll give him 3 years at the most before he royally fukks up unless a vet straightens him out. Don't believe me just watch.

Man, even as a lifelong FSU fan I struggle with my feelings on Winston's future. I'm an objective person. I'm not a Buc's fan. I'm not going to start rooting for the Bucs, but I hope Winston realizes his potential and all this stuff is just youthful indiscretions. On the other hand, I see how a person could look at Winston and legitimately arrive at the conclusion he's just a fukkup. Hell, I have those thoughts my damn self at times. He seems to always have something going on. This was wholly avoidable, but he did it anyways. Like Cornwell said, Winston has a lot of maturing to do. In an ideal world, he'd get to sit for a year or two and then play; but, he's going to be pressed into action immediately and expected to lead grown men with families and shyt. :wow:

For all of us there's this relative line of demarcation where people stop looking at you for what you could be, and instead look at you for what you aren't. "Oh, he'll mature. Oh, you'll be successful." Turns into, "He's immature. He ain't shyt." For Jameis that process is going to be even quicker, because he's not a WR or a TE or something. He's the "guy." I hope it works out for him. I really do. But, I don't see how anyone can objectively look at Jameis and think it's entirely outside of the realm of possibility that he's a fukkup. So, I don't take much issue with your post, I just hope you're wrong.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Bruh. He is nothing on Manziel's level. I seriously need you all to stop listening to the Jew Cac media. Manziel is a druggie and a hard core partier. Besides the fake rape case, the shyt he did was minor. It just exploded because we are in Social media hell. I went to FSU, I've seen WAY MORE worse things done than what Jameis has done. It was in the late 90's before the social media frenzy start.

Jameis will do well. He is far from immature on the football field.