Jameis Winston Celebrates Being #1 Pick With Crab Legs

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Jameis is a thug because he makes a joke. Yet it is OK for fans sending dude death threats, calling him a thug and N-word for the last two years and calling his family names.

Like I said god bless these Kat's who play sports. I would have went to jail choking got these bigot fans and media.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dude is a clown nikka. Happy he isn't on my squad. Immature as fukk. The rape accusation should've humbled him. He's going to fukk up again just watch. No hate but I can tell he don't get it.
Yet your dumbass was on here last week bragging about running trains, FOH clown :camby:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You gotta be kidding me:dwillhuh:

Who you spose to be judging peoples character?
I'm from the slums bruh. I been around nikkas like Jameis my whole life. Just because he's Black I can't say he's a fukkup like Johnny Manziel? A rape case would humble the average nikka if he didn't do it. This nikka became even worse after the case. He acts silly as fukk, I don't see anything mature about him. Even his own lawyer says he's not mature enough for the NFL off the field. I'll up this thread once something happens. I can read clown nikkas like a book.

I hope he does good but everything I've learned from my environment tells me that dude is going to fukk up. It's like seeing an NBA nikka who you know will be out the league soon by the way they carry themselves. Jeremy Tyler was one of those nikkas off the top of my head.

When it happens the same nikkas applauding him now and think this shyt is cute will be saying how dumb he is. I'll give him 3 years at the most before he royally fukks up unless a vet straightens him out. Don't believe me just watch.