WX93YwS.png
2YBByft.png
Officially nominate this as the :umad2: smiley

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cac had 2 rape charges and a bike accident as a grown man. Of course it will humble, riding bikes wit no helmet and almost dying will humble anybody

Then you had terry Bradshaw & steelers fans shytting on him, lol. As a ravens fan he routinely pissed me off due to the over-hype especially when he read one side of the field and just push linebackers down....but I give him credit for getting better reading defense overtime at being top10 QB in the game. But he ain't top 5 like Flacco!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
right because nubian princesses never chase athletes for money :comeon:

Stop it. White women are more intend to do this. Also, Read my next post afterwards.

So what, fool. That his high school sweetheart. I whether break half with someone who been there before the fame and stick through. Instead, being with a blonde bimbo who clearly in it for an easy ride.

fukk them white slores. I'm highly disappointed at these rookies.

College white women who messing with athletes should be treated like whores.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hahah, Black Guy in Tampa Bay. Last time he'll be smiling

:sas1:

god that town is racist for real he is SO fukked
:rudy: I lived there over a year, didn't see extreme racism as you exaggerate. It's Amerikkka racism is in every city. Tampa probably the most least compared to other areas. It is a very lame city though.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Stop it. White women are more intend to do this. Also, Read my next post afterwards.

College white women who messing with athletes should be treated like whores.

They are whores anyway, whether chasing athletes or not. White bytches are the easiest bytches to fukk on the planet. They throw themselves at a guy that they want to fukk. It's pretty obvious. :yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm from the slums bruh. I been around nikkas like Jameis my whole life. Just because he's Black I can't say he's a fukkup like Johnny Manziel? A rape case would humble the average nikka if he didn't do it. This nikka became even worse after the case. He acts silly as fukk, I don't see anything mature about him. Even his own lawyer says he's not mature enough for the NFL off the field. I'll up this thread once something happens. I can read clown nikkas like a book.

I hope he does good but everything I've learned from my environment tells me that dude is going to fukk up. It's like seeing an NBA nikka who you know will be out the league soon by the way they carry themselves. Jeremy Tyler was one of those nikkas off the top of my head.

When it happens the same nikkas applauding him now and think this shyt is cute will be saying how dumb he is. I'll give him 3 years at the most before he royally fukks up unless a vet straightens him out. Don't believe me just watch.
:mjcry: