Jameis Winston Celebrates Being #1 Pick With Crab Legs

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I say she is a bigot

I agree. Dude was never convicted of a crime yet this Sarah Spain character is on a witch hunt. I wonder if she was this outraged and vocal when Ben Roethlisberger was being accused of raping college girls.

How ironic that her last name is the same as that country that's notorious for banana throwing and monkey chants at black soccer players :sas2:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
20090901_Publix-Tailgater-of-the-Game.png
Super-Fan-Bash.png
2009_pp_turkeytime.png

THE DUALITIES! :deadmanny:

rQSdERZ.png

f1b176a1e2c217f603ff19341ae86e15eb046e27245c0ac9944038ab89137c10_large
breion-allen-jameis-winston-girlfriend-14.png

:banderas:

8.jpg

full
:wow: that is a beautiful woman right there brehs, that instagram video just put it over the top. I haven't been jealous like this in a long time :pachaha:

101.gif

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Bob Ryan just called him a jerk :mjlol:
The nerve:heh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ryan#Controversies_and_mistakes

In May 2003, Ryan appeared on Sports Final, a local sports talk show airing on WBZ-TV. At that time, Ryan said that Joumana Kidd, then-wife of then-New Jersey Nets guard Jason Kidd needed someone to "smack" her for taking her son T.J., then 4 years old, to NBA play-off night games where they could be taunted.[23] He accused Joumana of being an exhibitionist and using the child as a prop to get television time. The show's host, Bob Lobel, asked Ryan to retract his statement immediately:

• LOBEL: You just don’t want to smack her. You don’t mean to say that.
  • RYAN: Alright.
  • LOBEL: I mean. Do you? Really, do you? Tell me you don’t.
  • RYAN: Why should I say anything different here than I said all last playoffs last year?[24]
The comments struck a chord because in 2001, Joumana Kidd had been the victim of Domestic violence by her husband, Jason Kidd.[25] Ryan returned to Boston to meet with executives at the Globe. Ryan publicly apologized, but the Globe still suspended him and barred him from television for one month. "Four weeks took my breath away. But I’ll abide by it," he later said.[24] Then Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney chastised Ryan for his comments.[26]

Gerry Callahan of the Boston Herald defended Ryan while Herald Ombudsman Jim Baker did not.[24] The Boston Phoenix called it a "moment of temporary insanity."[27] Ryan later said, "I'm angry with myself forgetting in the heat of battle that the woman had been hit."[4]

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Hahah, Black Guy in Tampa Bay. Last time he'll be smiling

:sas1:

god that town is racist for real he is SO fukked