Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It's a reason why Kartel ah de worl boss

I play BK anthem all the time :wow:

You must be a Vincybreh :russ:

:mjlol:Yeah my fam from there.
But being objective though Vincy the best,. I mean best beach, best food, best scenery, and best accent in the modern world :sas2: Don't be doughtish.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Thank you so much for all you've given the world brethren. :wow:

Out of many a people in the world y'all truly are special ones.

:salute:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:Yeah my fam from there.
But being objective though Vincy the best,. I mean best beach, best food, best scenery, and best accent in the modern world :sas2: Don't be doughtish.
tbh i don't nothing about St Vincent except Kevin Lyttle is from there'

there was a brehette who was Vincentian Canadian on here years ago i can't remember her name tho

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
tbh i don't nothing about St Vincent except Kevin Lyttle is from there'

there was a brehette who was Vincentian Canadian on here years ago i can't remember her name tho

For real? :ohhh: Damn man, you should look it up when you have some time. It's a nice lil island though I hear now a days it got crime heavy out there in some parts but it's a cool country. I was supposed to take a trip out there this year but other things came up which prevent me from going.

Also damn, hopefully she still post on here:sas2: I would like to converse with her.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
For real? :ohhh: Damn man, you should look it up when you have some time. It's a nice lil island though I hear now a days it got crime heavy out there in some parts but it's a cool country. I was supposed to take a trip out there this year but other things came up which prevent me from going.

Also damn, hopefully she still post on here:sas2: I would like to converse with her.
bruh i can't remember her name but she was well known

she was down for the swirl if i remember lmaooo