EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Bless up to my Coli Jamaican brehs :salute:

I celebrated independence this year by seeing Reggae legends Luciano and Freddie McGregor. I gotta schedule a trip back to Jamaica soon.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Salute to Jamica. Got me my Sunday Morning Bakes and Cod Fish from the Jamican spot down the street. Bumbo clottt!

Yard man and women big up uno self!

Vybez know about Brooklyn?:ohhh:

Dude shouted out Nostrand and Franklyn too. Oh shyt :whoo: I'm bout to play the rest of this shyt but this shocked me.

I fukk with Jamica but nah dawg. Vincy is the best caribbean island followed by Trinidad and Grenada :sas2:

He's been to New York including Brooklyn before his visa got cancelled

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
usain.gif

Still the GOAT :salute:
Why he have to lose in the 100m for the first time a day before Jamaican independence day :mjcry:
Will forever be the GOAT tho :win:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He's been to New York before his visa got cancelled

What, he preformed the best-est wine song here in NY :ohhh: Pre-bleach out Vybez in brooklyn :dead:Who would have thought?

Dude gets a lot of love out here but never knew he was actually here before.

This video mad! Especially the first shorty busting a wine at 4 minutes in and the brownings at 5 minutes in :damn:Lawd have mercy, it's a sunday. I ain't christian but Jesus take the wheel lol.

Why he have to lose in the 100m for the first time a day before Jamaican independence day :mjcry:
Will forever be the GOAT tho :win:
Dude came in third I believe, never thought I would see the day but Bolt will go down as one of the best of all time.

He still left a hell of a legacy too. With that said I wonder what he will do retired.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Salute to Jamica. Got me my Sunday Morning Bakes and Cod Fish from the Jamican spot down the street. Bumbo clottt!

Yard man and women big up uno self!

Vybez know about Brooklyn?:ohhh:

Dude shouted out Nostrand and Franklyn too. Oh shyt :whoo: I'm bout to play the rest of this shyt but this shocked me.

I fukk with Jamica but nah dawg. Vincy is the best caribbean island followed by Trinidad and Grenada :sas2:

It's a reason why Kartel ah de worl boss

I play BK anthem all the time :wow:

You must be a Vincybreh :russ: