Jamaica is a wicked ass nation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn just came back from JA too. Spent a week in Mo Bay before spending time with granny in Clarendon. Was gonna visit family in Spanish Town but they found a headless man in the neighborhood the same day & police had everything locked off smh

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love my place but I'm going Barbados for the holidays. Don't want to go back and have to watch my head back every minute.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Seems like y'all need to go the way of Martial Law.

Maybe some Jamaican brehs can clue me in on this, but it seems there's a level of systemic corruption that allows illicit guns, drugs etc to flow through the country unchecked. There are probably some big wigs in govt profiting off of the violence and chaos.

A country as small as Jamaica could easily become a mafia/cartel state if it's not already close. You need leadership willing to challenge those complicit and meet violence with violence. You need to be brutal with gang members and jail any corrupt official with long jail sentences.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Seems like y'all need to go the way of Martial Law.

Maybe some Jamaican brehs can clue me in on this, but it seems there's a level of systemic corruption that allows illicit guns, drugs etc to flow through the country unchecked. There are probably some big wigs in govt profiting off of the violence and chaos.

A country as small as Jamaica could easily become a mafia/cartel state if it's not already close. You need leadership willing to challenge those complicit and meet violence with violence. You need to be brutal with gang members and jail any corrupt official with long jail sentences.
Too many criminals to kill. It would send off the alarm for Human Rights watchers.

Also, Jamaica, like a lot of Caribbean islands are transshipment posts for cartels/mafias.

Also, the politicians pay gunmans to run the streets for them, protect them, intimidate, etc... Criminals are getting their power from the government.

This problem could be fixed very easily, but there isn't a political will to fix it.

Tl:dr
Jamaica is fukked for the foreseeable future. Stay away.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Never would have thought a state of emergency would be declared in Hanover of all places, but the pieces of shyt from other parts will always want to go to the calm and serene areas and fukk it up for the people living there too. SMH.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Jamaica recorded 1,498 murders in 2022 according to the latest crime statistics from the Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF).

This is 24 more homicides when compared to last year.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

Jamaica has the second highest homicide rate per capita in the world, behind El Salvador.

Around 1,498 were killed last year, 24 more than in 2021, out of a total population of 2.8 million, according to the Jamaica Constabulary Force.

Pathetic...but hey Jamaica has the fastest sprinters so let me rep the flag 🇯🇲

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876

Annnnd just like clockwork they do what they do best and don't waste any time. :francis:
This looks like beef that carrried over from England. The person that killed him was deported back to Jamaica from the UK. There’s more to this story.