Jamaica is a wicked ass nation

Daps
Reppin
St louis
AmeriKKKan nikkatry has infected everything.
Gm669ko.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Jamaica is a reflection of the CORRUPT government and the people usually have to take matters into their own hands to see justice.

My cousin got raped by a 50 year old man when she was 10 on the way back from school.

The rapist returned to the scene of the crime a year later and my family (and the rest of the Parrish) stoned him to death in front of the police station.

Police came outside, saw him leaking and said, “him dead? Call di ‘h’ambulance,” :coffee:

Just another Tuesday.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shootings have soared 38 per cent from 47 to 65.

Jamaica’s national murder toll of 755 is five per cent higher than the 716 tallied for the corresponding period in 2020.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Florida Trio Accused of Smuggling Guns to ‘400 Mawozo’ Gang in Haiti
Nov. 01, 2021
2021-10-19T010522Z_89191495_RC2PCQ90IVXJ_RTRMADP_3_HAITI-KIDNAPPING-MISSIONARIES_txkzdp

Ralph Tedy Erol/File Photo via Reuters
Three Florida residents are facing federal charges for allegedly smuggling firearms from South Florida to leaders of Haiti’s notorious 400 Mawozo gang, recently accused of kidnapping at least 17 American and Canadian missionaries last month near Port-au-Prince. That’s according to a criminal complaint unsealed Monday, which alleges the trio, Eliande Tunis, Jocelyn Dor, and Walder St. Louis, filled orders for assorted weapons sent via WhatsApp by two unnamed 400 Mawozo higher-ups, including one for a .50-caliber Barrett Model 82A1 sniper rifle. Tunis, a U.S. citizen, is a full-fledged member of 400 Mawozo, prosecutors claim, and allegedly sent a message to an unnamed co-conspirator in Haiti saying, “We are snakes, We slither to get where we are going. They would be shocked to see Mawozo invade Miami.”

The three suspects bought the guns and ammo from licensed dealers in Florida, and shipped them to Haiti in barrels, concealed under piles of clothing, shoes, and Gatorade, according to the feds. “In order to fund this conspiracy, Tunis fraudulently obtained money from V-1, an elderly individual for whom Tunis worked, and caused the same to be wired to Tunis’s bank account,” the complaint states. Tunis, Dor, and St. Louis began shipping the weapons in September, and continued through late October, it says. They are each charged with smuggling and export control violations

There is a Green light on their families, now
. Lot of people from South Florida had relatives kidnapped by that gang. I said in other kidnap threads, that those vagabon down there doing that shyt have relatives here, and they're putting them in danger

It is what it is.

Don't think you're safe cause you moved out the hood
cause your mom is still around, dog, and that ain't good

Knew 50 had Haitians in his crew when he said that shyt.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I was talking to my cousin about pooling up resources in the future to build a 3 family house with enough rooms for all of us and she told me to forget about Jamaica because even though we from there because we have been in America so long they see us as "foreigners" now, she said we should go another nearby island that is more under control like Cayman Islands or something since it would be safer and less stress plus it would be nothing to visit for a few days whenever we wanted since we would be so close.

My father had an issue like that where his childhood friends he left in charge of collecting rent and maintaining his house betrayed him. Because he got too comfortable he didn't really make inquiries on his Jamaican bank account except when he was going down there, he had like 4 months worth of rent in his account instead of the 3 years worth that should have been there. He stopped them from collecting by telling the tenants to hold that money and a friend he had in America that used to go every other month had to collect the rent for him and deposit it into his account. His "friends" threatened to burn his house down but they never got to do it. You never know how solid your "friends" really are until there is money involved.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I was talking to my cousin about pooling up resources in the future to build a 3 family house with enough rooms for all of us and she told me to forget about Jamaica because even though we from there because we have been in America so long they see us as "foreigners" now, she said we should go another nearby island that is more under control like Cayman Islands or something since it would be safer and less stress plus it would be nothing to visit for a few days whenever we wanted since we would be so close.

My father had an issue like that where his childhood friends he left in charge of collecting rent and maintaining his house betrayed him. Because he got too comfortable he didn't really make inquiries on his Jamaican bank account except when he was going down there, he had like 4 months worth of rent in his account instead of the 3 years worth that should have been there. He stopped them from collecting by telling the tenants to hold that money and a friend he had in America that used to go every other month had to collect the rent for him and deposit it into his account. His "friends" threatened to burn his house down but they never got to do it. You never know how solid your "friends" really are until there is money involved.
On god Jamaican nikkas leave Jamaica and never go back again :dead:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

Rookie mistake :francis:

My mum's brother tried fleecing her. Opened with some shyt about them being b*stards alike and how they should stick together.

Auntie ran into a similar problem. One relative had acid thrown on her by the woman who took her place.

It is fukked up. You buy a place out there, you're better off renting it to multiple people so that they're in competition with one another.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Rookie mistake :francis:

My mum's brother tried fleecing her. Opened with some shyt about them being b*stards alike and how they should stick together.

Auntie ran into a similar problem. One relative had acid thrown on her by the woman who took her place.

It is fukked up. You buy a place out there, you're better off renting it to multiple people so that they're in competition with one another.
Yeah that kind of bothers me, it's lowkey jealousy and fukkers be envious of the fact that you live in a "foreign". My father did that he has 2 tenants living in his house down there and it's been working out pretty good so far.