Jamaica is a wicked ass nation

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Today I woke up to my family home in Jamaica being burned to the ground down by some fakkit. My grandma and grandpa built that house (rest their soul) and are buried on that land. And now everything is gone, all the photos, the heirlooms all their belongings everything. One dinky ass fire struck with a little dinky hose took like an hour to arrive.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How do you know it was burned down and not an accident?

House has been standing for over 80 years, electricity was off, no one lives there. A few years ago we had someone living there who would take care of the house, they tried to take it over we kicked them out and they threatened that they would burn down the house.

And this is jamaica this is what people do, a wicked ass nation filled with wicked people

upload_2020-12-7_11-59-55.png

upload_2020-12-7_12-0-15.png

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Today I woke up to my family home in Jamaica being burned to the ground down by some fakkit. My grandma and grandpa built that house (rest their soul) and are buried on that land. And now everything is gone, all the photos, the heirlooms all their belongings everything. One dinky ass fire struck with a little dinky hose took like an hour to arrive.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdg6FKIZZFRwKq97HloSydQ

He tells the real about what's goin on in JA

I will never build a house there, cant trust any1 including family members who are there

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
House has been standing for over 80 years, electricity was off, no one lives there. A few years ago we had someone living there who would take care of the house, they tried to take it over we kicked them out and they threatened that they would burn down the house.

And this is jamaica this is what people do, a wicked ass nation filled with wicked people

View attachment 29900

View attachment 29901

Can't generalize the whole by the few.

Really and truly the small percentage of criminals and waste man makes life a living hell for decent people :wow: