Jake Gyllenhaal -"Nightcrawler" ..:whew:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
All this gay talk...get over it....dude is an actor....what kind of logic do you have where you praise a guy who plays a psychopath killer as an actor but you hate a guy who acts as a gay man..when some of yall niccas got gay people in your families....and NO ONE who has killed someone

:russ:
Speak for yourself, I don't know of any sisqos in my family. And it's quite simple really, the former is more relatable than the latter. We've all hated someone to the point of thinking about inflicting the worse kind of physical damage on person. Unless you are some kind of queer even a man crush ain't going to have you think man I would love to rip this dude a hole up in the worse way.

I would happily have murderous tendencies than be a pillow biter duke, you same love macklemores are getting too comfortable in this demonic society we live

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Speak for yourself, I don't know of any sisqos in my family. And I would happily have murderous tendencies than be a pillow biter duke, you same love macklemores are getting too comfortable in this demonic society we live

no one in your family is a psychopath killer...yet you you prolly have a family member that has committed a homo act.....grow up

and I get more puzzy than you..... so shut up

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
no one in your family is a psychopath killer...yet you you prolly have a family member that has committed a homo act.....grow up

and I get more puzzy than you..... so shut up
how do you know anything about my family? And why are you taking my opinion so personal macklemore :mjpls:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It worked out in the end though. Starring in an Oscar-winner isn't considered bad business, even if you're not the main draw.
tell that to beyonce
And no way in hell is Maggie more relevant than him, unless by relevance you mean being unanimously acknowledged as the ugliest female lead character in a blockbuster ever.
this hyms of zit face virgin comic book fanboys are of little relevence in the court of public opinion and amongst peers maggie is the more acclaimed actor

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

nightcrawler-finalposter-full-550x858.jpg