Jake Gyllenhaal -"Nightcrawler" ..:whew:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Never cared for this dude esp after he embraced that gayness, his decision to do prince of persia is the kind of thing that could bury a career and should've made him a laughing stock. But I saw prisoners the other day and if that is the kind of actor he is I will definitely be checking this. I like that it's different but the premise is one big plothole

Ps why is the character he's playing so emaciated? Oh he wants an Oscar

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Never cared for this dude esp after he embraced that gayness, his decision to do prince of persia is the kind of thing that could bury a career and should've made him a laughing stock. But I saw prisoners the other day and if that is the kind of actor he is I will definitely be checking this. I like that it's different but the premise is one big plothole

Ps why is the character he's playing so emaciated? Oh he wants an Oscar

cmon breh gyleenhaal BEEN solid.. he only has 2 suspect choices (bubbleboy, persia).

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
his decision to do prince of persia is the kind of thing that could bury a career and should've made him a laughing stock.

:heh:

Why would a safe and average (but better then most) video game movie that grossed the most out of every video game movie bury anyones career?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:heh:

Why would a safe and average (but better then most) video game movie that grossed the most out of every video game movie bury anyones career?
cuz he looked like a damn fool in it, he's not a movie star and it wasn't the boxoffice smash they predicted it would be

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
actually never saw it but it's been in my netflix queue for like a year :mjpls:but we gonna act like donnie darko, zodiac, source code and end of watch don't exist? :dahell:
reading comprehension duke, would have saved you the trouble

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Great movie, saw it twice in theaters
u nasty :scusthov:
. And it's hardly a suspect choice, in fact it's more of a smart choice since it was an adaptation of a highly praised novel directed by an Oscar-winner .
no one gave a fuk about him or his perfermance all ppl took from brokeback is heath ledger. Till this day no one is checking for him like that whilst 2 if his co-stars from that flick have oscars even his own sister is more relevant than he is, he just played an ass bandit for nothing. :heh: And an adaptation of a highly praised book directed by an oscar winning director isn't a guarantee for shyt, we learnt that way back with hook

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
u nasty :scusthov: no one gave a fuk about him or his perfermance all ppl took from brokeback is heath ledger. Till this day no one is checking for him like that whilst 2 if his co-stars from that flick have oscars even his own sister is more relevant than he is, he just played an ass bandit for nothing. :heh: And an adaptation of a highly praised book directed by an oscar winning director isn't a guarantee for shyt, we learnt that way back with hook

It worked out in the end though. Starring in an Oscar-winner isn't considered bad business, even if you're not the main draw. And no way in hell is Maggie more relevant than him, unless by relevance you mean being unanimously acknowledged as the ugliest female lead character in a blockbuster ever.