Jaguar Wright REVEALS Eminem had PROOF as a ghostwriter who helped "MAKE" him?!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Jag needs to STFU now, she’s airing out too much info…

She basically used Malik B’s death as a comeback tour
She's not airing out info. She's fukking lying. Lmao. That bytch nuttier than a Payday and people keep giving her attention. Anyone who believes the shyts she's saying needs to stay in the house. Cause they likely to get ran for everything they got if they go outside with how gullible they are. nikkas prolly think they really won money in them spam emails.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Eminem and Proof were mad close like they shared a brain

Em said himself would write his lyrical miracle shyt give it to Proof to make it not corny and change a few things to make more sense

After he died the raw talent was still there but something has been missing people want Eminem to do things he never could on his own
Yep. Em can still rap his ass off, the problem is he's rapping about nothing.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are people who believe every word this nutjob says.
And it's sad.
She's gonna tell us the inner workings of the Trump shooting next.

In this day and age you can have schizophrenics and shyt go on social media and post somthing and theres literally people who will follow and listen to a nutjob

:mjlol:

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
The internet taught me that most humans are madd madddd stupid lol. Not even to sound like that…cause who tf am I? I’m just saying though, I think it’s fair to say that the average person is way more dumb than intelligent.

😂, I’m dead ass. People are wild dumb and rally behind/believe other dummies talking dumb. Empirical evidence and substantiated truths and shhit like that are literally almost moot to the average person
lol… I wasn’t thinking this coming into the thread but I totally agree and see why your point is relevant to this discussion… the older I get, the less faith I have in humanity

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
She's not airing out info. She's fukking lying. Lmao. That bytch nuttier than a Payday and people keep giving her attention. Anyone who believes the shyts she's saying needs to stay in the house. Cause they likely to get ran for everything they got if they go outside with how gullible they are. nikkas prolly think they really won money in them spam emails.

I guess lying for clout and income is the new hustle….

Jag better be glad she didn’t get sued.

Christopher Williams could have sued her

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
She doesn't present any reason why she would know this. Basically, she's saying when Proof was alive Eminem was good and 15 years later, he isn't.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Drugs/Yes Men/Isolation/Industry politics/Stubbornness are the biggest reasons for Eminem's fall-off

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again the capes come out for Em. She says a bunch of unverified shyt about black artists, and dudes on here turn into gossip girls.:mjpls:

Breh, she claimed Proof was Top 5 because he created Eminem. She came up with this idea that Proof was writing everything for Eminem before he died and that's why Eminem fell off. Emjnem fell off before Proof died and Proof was alive when Encore dropped. Tell me how anythjng she said makes sense.