Jaguar Wright REVEALS Eminem had PROOF as a ghostwriter who helped "MAKE" him?!

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eminem and Proof were mad close like they shared a brain

Em said himself would write his lyrical miracle shyt give it to Proof to make it not corny and change a few things to make more sense

After he died the raw talent was still there but something has been missing people want Eminem to do things he never could on his own

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The internet taught me that most humans are madd madddd stupid lol. Not even to sound like that…cause who tf am I? I’m just saying though, I think it’s fair to say that the average person is way more dumb than intelligent.

😂, I’m dead ass. People are wild dumb and rally behind/believe other dummies talking dumb. Empirical evidence and substantiated truths and shhit like that are literally almost moot to the average person

Last edited:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I wanna know what this nut azz chick was doing, to be knowing all the things

Same with Wack, and all the other blabber mouth MF that clearly just make up shyt for clicks.

all these types will have a nugget of truth to their story and that's how they able to sell people on something thats 95% lies and leaving out what role they played in all this

nobody lets some outsider just stand around with prying eyes being a fly on the wall, they gonna want to see you play in the dirt too.

If you always exposing people for being downlow, you probably gay yourselves
Snitching? you probably got some relationship to feds your damn self. These are nothing more than extortionist aand people who got kicked off the gravy train crashing out.