Jaden Smith confirmed to play Tray on Martin in abc dramA

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The confrontation started with GZ getting out the car to following. And yes, contrary to CAC belief, it's not legal to follow someone like that. If you are committing an action towards me without warrant, you are initiating an action, you are trying to CONFRONT me. Now I can run away from the confrontation, or I can face it, but the one starting the confrontation is the one following an individual without warrant. Don't let the CAC lawyers twist your common sense around. If TM pulled out a gun and blasted GZ, he would have been within his right. GZ mainly got off because because a), he is of CAC descent, and b) TM is dead, so there is no testimony, mafia style.
Im not fooled at all. I know george zimmerman is a demon.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas aint ever heard of too soon? fukk they need to do a movie bout? fruitvale already out..watch that shyt

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
They just couldn't wait could they.

This reminds me of when Steve Jobs died, they had that man's face on an ad for Macs the next damn day

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Trayvon" would LITERALLY have the smallest part in the script.

c/s

He would be on screen for like 10 minutes and then the rest of it about the trial and Zimmerman....

We just finished watching that movie, dont wanna see it again.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Travyon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif