Jade Cargill in Super Bowl Commercial

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
As far as I’m aware, No one in TSC said that shyt. Stop bringing Twitter beard talk here. :shaq2:

I dont use twitter. I guess you weren't in the threads where they were calling her green, she needs more training, she needs to go to nxt for a while.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I dont use twitter. I guess you weren't in the threads where they were calling her green, she needs more training, she needs to go to nxt for a while.
Son, that was years ago. We in 2024, not 2022. :what:

i f anyone mentioned NXT it’s to get her used to the E style and improve a bit. But no one was saying she was green after she left AEW.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Son, that was years ago. We in 2024, not 2022. :what:

i f anyone mentioned NXT it’s to get her used to the E style and improve a bit. But no one was saying she was green after she left AEW.

Breh you're bugging out. She was literally being called green in her own appreciation thread, the official jade cargill signs to wwe thread, and multiple raw/SD/NXT threads. You been living under a rock.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Breh you're bugging out. She was literally being called green in her own appreciation thread, the official jade cargill signs to wwe thread, and multiple raw/SD/NXT threads. You been living under a rock.
Never saw them in the appreciation thread over the last few months, and don’t remember much in the signing thread, but E watchers were calling her green during the show threads? :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
@RippTheRuler , you’re bullshytting about dudes calling her green in the signing thread. I just did a quick search in there with “not ready” and “green” and only 2 posters mentioned her still being a little green. You’re acting like that shyt was ongoing. I knew I wasn’t tripping when you mentioned it. :comeon:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
@RippTheRuler , you’re bullshytting about dudes calling her green in the signing thread. I just did a quick search in there with “not ready” and “green” and only 2 posters mentioned her still being a little green. You’re acting like that shyt was ongoing. I knew I wasn’t tripping when you mentioned it. :comeon:

Meh maybe I over exaggerated but it was still said. And there are plenty of posts around using different words (needs more reps, etc.) Also a bunch of posts of people getting mad at anyone showing excitement and "fantasy booking" about her. They exist... but since we both agree and want her on TV let's dead this. I'll take my L and bask in the glory of the storm that is coming :blessed:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Meh maybe I over exaggerated but it was still said. And there are plenty of posts around using different words (needs more reps, etc.) Also a bunch of posts of people getting mad at anyone showing excitement and "fantasy booking" about her. They exist... but since we both agree and want her on TV let's dead this. I'll take my L and bask in the glory of the storm that is coming :blessed:

All I’ve seen were positive talk and how AEW fumbled her. Never anything about her not being ready. Again, this is recently and not years ago.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She needs to be on tv weekly, regardless if she's wrestling or not. She just needs to be seen. Her presence alone on screen is enough to draw viewers in.
Apparently she's going to be on Smackdown now, and I'm assuming it's after EC to build her match with Bianca.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Them editing the commercial down so she just does the splash without the camera focusing on her or her name being called before hand was wildly annoying to me. I texted my mom and told her to check for it cuz she likes her and she ended up not even realizing it was her cuz of that BS.

Also want to remind everyone wondering what's taking so long that her mom just died, so they probably slowed it down for her because of that. Crazy, because her grandmother died right before he AEW debut, and then her mom died right before her WWE one. Has to hurt.

For most people, there's no one they want more to see them at the top of the mountain than their parents :mjcry: