Jade Cargill in Super Bowl Commercial

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not at the rate aew does. In their 4ish year history they’ve fumbled more dope moments than they’ve actually followed through with
Revisionist history like a MF....

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
If you blink, you miss it.
Honestly I was more surprised they acknowledged who she was…could’ve been one of those situations where they have wrestlers in a commercial and they’re just doing a random set of moves….

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
WWE is bugging. My friend who is a super casual randomly decided to watch the Royal Rumble yesterday and was mad Bayley won and was rooting for Jade. First time he's ever seen her btw. Definite star power

This whole "she's not ready" shyt is rediculous. No wrestler came out the gate and "knew it all" put her on fukkin TV

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
WWE is bugging. My friend who is a super casual randomly decided to watch the Royal Rumble yesterday and was mad Bayley won and was rooting for Jade. First time he's ever seen her btw. Definite star power

This whole "she's not ready" shyt is rediculous. No wrestler came out the gate and "knew it all" put her on fukkin TV
No ones saying she’s not ready. In fact, everyone already wants to see her in-ring. The E been stalling for several months already. :gucci: