Jade Cargill Has A Message For The "She's Not Ready" Gang

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I thought that got thrown out

But okay, she got disqualified once. Protective booking.

nikkas be talkin like shorty Indi Hartwell. If we wanna cry about how somebody is being used, it starts and ends with Naomi

:stopitslime:

Was anyone crying about Jade losing matches? Did I miss that? I do know that they took the tag titles off a red hot team in Bianca/Jade and then put them on an ice cold team and nothing has really happened since then... just a backstage segment with Sonya Deville's new crew.

I'm unsure if they had a plan for any of that....

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Was anyone crying about Jade losing matches? Did I miss that? I do know that they took the tag titles off a red hot team in Bianca/Jade and then put them on an ice cold team and nothing has really happened since then... just a backstage segment with Sonya Deville's new crew.

I'm unsure if they had a plan for any of that....
You must have missed the post I was replying to where R=G was asking if she had been pinned and calling it shameful. Go back and look…

And umm.. yeah, she lost tag titles to a team of bums without her team actually being pinned. We always conveniently leave that fact out. Besides that, she had to have tag title gold to lose it? Won at mania by the way, in like her 3rd WWE match.

Point is, it’s super early obviously but she’s going to be fine. They’ve protected the shyt out of her for a reason. Let her cook.

This idea that everyone has to be champion and they’re being misused or done grimey if they aren’t is the most annoying thing on the internet. Bianca was champion for like a year and a half, longest reigning raw women’s champion in history, and it’s nikkas who will tell you she’s being buried in the dirt because she’s not in the title picture right now. Like fam, if she’s being done dirty then the entire roster must be in shambles because all them girls would die to have her spot

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Everyone gonna have their own opinions of the wrestlers but at the end of the day it's the people who signing the checks opinion that matters most. That's a business with zero guarantees cuz someone can either get cold or suffer an injury or something to cool things down. Especially if they not as established. Everyone hopes for things to go smoothly but they always don't. We hope she has a great career but none of us know what may happen in the future. Long as the wrestlers stay healthy and we get some form of entertainment, that's all that matters.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And umm.. yeah, she lost tag titles to a team of bums without her team actually being pinned. We always conveniently leave that fact out. Besides that, she had to have tag title gold to lose it? Won at mania by the way, in like her 3rd WWE match.

Cool, why cut the reign short? Yes, I know WWE is highly successful and they are selling out arenas etc... and the shows have been great for the most part. Does that mean we can't question anything?

And if that's what it means then why have a discussion board at all? :pachaha:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Truth is she's got less than 3 years experience

3 years as a personality maybe, in ring idk what you call squash matches and no development behind the scenes

It's basically working from scratch, so yeah there's going to be growing pain especially for the spot she has, she's doing well all things considered. It's not on her it's on where she came from
Wasnt she training with Cody, QT and Dustin before she even debuted? Its not like she wasnt getting coached at all. Only thing I can fault AEW with is not believing that she can get a match like her last one with Statlander sooner. The same mistake HHH is making now. Theres definitely a :mjpls: narrative out there but theyre def not starting from scratch or she wouldnt have even debuted on the main roster at all.

Objectively, she does need work in ring but that hardly matters in her case as she wont be doing 60 minute matches. Let her throw bytches around, flex, look hot and rake the money in. Jade is a star.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Cool, why cut the reign short? Yes, I know WWE is highly successful and they are selling out arenas etc... and the shows have been great for the most part. Does that mean we can't question anything?

Women’s tag division is dead & those titles are cold with or without her & Bianca

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

I’d imagine she only won the tag titles in the first place as a WrestleMania moment and there isn’t actually some grandiose plan of having her in some tag team in the long run

That tag team is probably a proxy to the eventual match between Bianca and Jade which prints money

Yall be a lil too short sighted sometimes

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’d imagine she only won the tag titles in the first place as a WrestleMania moment and there isn’t actually some grandiose plan of having her in some tag team in the long run

That tag team is probably a proxy to the eventual match between Bianca and Jade which prints money

Yall be a lil too short sighted sometimes

I'm not short sighted at all because I have said a hundred times already that the tag team was going to lead to a big match between Bianca and Jade with one of them turning.....

I understand that was the plan and likely still is the plan.... but are they going to wrestle at SummerSlam? They are still teaming and the ice cold team with the titles hasn't done anything with them yet.

Jade and Bianca could still be dominating hoes on weekly television until they are ready to do the singles feud. Building up a friendship more before tearing it apart would be a good thing, not a bad thing.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Jade and Bianca could still be dominating hoes on weekly television until they are ready to do the singles feud. Building up a friendship more before tearing it apart would be a good thing, not a bad thing.
They haven’t really been doing that on tv either. They’re basically a team because they’re powerhouse girls. There’s still time, so let’s see how it goes.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm not short sighted at all because I have said a hundred times already that the tag team was going to lead to a big match between Bianca and Jade with one of them turning.....

I understand that was the plan and likely still is the plan.... but are they going to wrestle at SummerSlam? They are still teaming and the ice cold team with the titles hasn't done anything with them yet.

Ran though who the basically ran threw the division

Dawn & Fyre haven’t done anything because there’s nothing to do

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They haven’t really been doing that on tv either. They’re basically a team because they’re powerhouse girls. There’s still time, so let’s see how it goes.

Ran though who the basically ran threw the division

Dawn & Fyre haven’t done anything because there’s nothing to do

This is my one criticism with how they are being handled... you take away the titles and put them on a cold team, cool.... whatever.... I agree that the belts aren't a big deal really..

But the idea is that they are FRIENDS.... how else are we supposed to see them interact and be friends and build up that relationship before the eventual turn?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This is my one criticism with how they are being handled... you take away the titles and put them on a cold team, cool.... whatever.... I agree that the belts aren't a big deal really..

But the idea is that they are FRIENDS.... how else are we supposed to see them interact and be friends and build up that relationship before the eventual turn?
The can still back each other till one of them gets an opportunity the other gets a little jealous causes friction

One of them eliminates the other in the Royal Rumble build from there

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The can still back each other till one of them gets an opportunity the other gets a little jealous causes friction

One of them eliminates the other in the Royal Rumble build from there

Royal Rumble is still 6 months away tho so there's a lot of time in between to build on the friendship. I'm interested to see where they go from here, I have my concerns but it's whatever.... I think they can tell a good story.