Jade Cargill Has A Message For The "She's Not Ready" Gang

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
You guys are 100% correct. Not only that; but in only her third year, Jade has developed better timing, ring awareness, and crowd control than the indy dorks who have been flipping, diving, and no-selling for the last 10 years.
Jade is doing a great job for someone who's only in their junior year. Anybody who says otherwise is either a liar, or they have a :mjpls: agenda.
She has improved greatly within a year. It was a great idea to pair her up with Bianca

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Is Damien Priest not ready to be champion because he didnt kick out the three count at MITB?

She’s made a few mistakes here and there but for someone with little to no prior experience she’s doing perfectly fine, better than most people if put into this position.

Maxxxine Dupree literally can’t wrestle at all, got shytted on by a fan or two live and got hella support by the internet. And I’m not throwing shade at her coworkers, I expect them to support her. I’m talking about regular folks like us who went to her cape.

But someone like Jade who’s doing fine has to be put through a microscope because she slips here and there and isn’t consistently putting on 4+ star matches lol

Like she’s not even being shoved down our throats, she’s been in a dead tag team division lol
It’s sad because a certain fan base wants to see her fail but the E is taking there time with her which is paying dividends

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Tiffany Stratton beat her in some MITB match

I must have missed it.
That was a Triple Threat and Candice ate the pin. This is why just reading a result isn't knowing the whole situation.

They had her get pinned on TV? BUCK WILD.

After looking at her WWE match list, I'm pretty sure she's never been pinned or submitted. All her losses were either a DQ vs Nia or a Triple Threat where someone else that wasn't her or Bianca was pinned.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hating on Jade is cac behavior :mjpls: especially now.

Quoted for truth :myman:
606cde41166747c899b1135ee300d858.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
They had her get pinned on TV? BUCK WILD.

No. They’ve protected her.

She’s lost 2 matches, one was a triple threat tag match and the other was a triple threat singles match. In both instances the third person in the match took that pin.

Shes currently the most protected women’s wrestler on the roster. Anyone saying otherwise is just playing dumb for coli daps

Shorty was champion like 4 matches in, they present her like a goddess. Idk what more nikkas want. I hate this idea that everyone has to be a world champion on a Roman Reigns run to be respected. Shorty doing just fine in her short career so far

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
No. They’ve protected her.

She’s lost 2 matches, one was a triple threat tag match and the other was a triple threat singles match. In both instances the third person in the match took that pin.

Shes currently the most protected women’s wrestler on the roster. Anyone saying otherwise is just playing dumb for coli daps

Shorty was champion like 4 matches in, they present her like a goddess. Idk what more nikkas want. I hate this idea that everyone has to be a world champion on a Roman Reigns run to be respected. Shorty doing just fine in her short career so far
I'm gonna be that guy and correct you by saying she's lost 3. The other one you didn't mention was the DQ loss to Nia in the QotR tournament. Those are the facts. That's all I'm doing. I agree with the rest.

:hubie:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'm gonna be that guy and correct you bt saying she's lost 3. The other one you didn't mention was the DQ loss to Nia in the QoTR tournament. Those are the facts. That's all I'm doing.

:hubie:
I thought that got thrown out

But okay, she got disqualified once. Protective booking.

nikkas be talkin like shorty Indi Hartwell. If we wanna cry about how somebody is being used, it starts and ends with Naomi

:stopitslime: