Canon

Veteran
Daps
I highly doubt Will’s corny, people pleasing self had women like that. All this Margot talk, and he was smashing hoes talk is just cope. That’s a coping tactic for Will fan boys, and women trying to get some of the heat off Jada.

It was a bunch of shyt that lead to the Chris slap. He was embarrassed, angry, sad that overall, his marriage was over. Let it go, Will. She don’t love you like that.
I agree with this

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ if this is how she talks while "married" I can't imagine the fukkery she'll say in a divorce.

Casually confirming the Duane Martin rumors and all kinds of nonsense. "At that time Will was in Duane's boochie cat on a bi-weekly basis while I was working on my rock album"
:dead:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this dude legacy is turning out to be sad.
Ironic for someone that put so much effort into crafting this perfect public image. All I know is that the movie is gonna be :banderas:. When Jabari Banks slaps Jerrod Carmichael while Jaden sits there looking offended :chefs kiss: :russ:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
i feel bad for Smith now. I mean, he was still dumb for slapping Rock but now this is just an embarrassment after embarrassment.
He signed up for this. I've been a fan of his my whole life and still am, but he signed up for this. :manny:

He had multiple chances to get a hold of his own narrative,,but instead he let others dictate it for him while he just reacted to them. The fact that someone with his clout and influence let someone like Jada set the tone is an abject failure on his part.

Period.