GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I highly doubt Will’s corny, people pleasing self had women like that. All this Margot talk, and he was smashing hoes talk is just cope. That’s a coping tactic for Will fan boys, and women trying to get some of the heat off Jada.

It was a bunch of shyt that lead to the Chris slap. He was embarrassed, angry, sad that overall, his marriage was over. Let it go, Will. She don’t love you like that.

Raizan

Pro
Daps
Good Lord, C'mon Will... there has to be some pride left in your soul.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She's actually growing her hair out. I thought she was supposed to have a serious medical condition. :snoop:

1csl0Zq.png

Bro gotta leave for his sake.
Yo Jada is a PSYCHO. She didn’t have alopecia. She went bald so that she could get the surgical eyebrow lift!!!!

Now she’s growing her hair back with no problem?! Did she share what amazing new treatment she tried since hair loss was an issue for her??!

Gtfoh

Come to me, Will. :banderas:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Technically, he could as part of the divorce settlement but it'd be a matter of the powers at be getting the media on code and on his side when she runs to to them about it.

Ariana Grande just did it, so it is possible.

Joe Jonas tried and failed, so it just depends on who the press loves more.

Then again, if it fails and the media gets Jada in her condition, who knows what she's liable to say? Will ends up getting allegations thrown at him and with the subsequent trial, he won't sleep at night.

There's only one thing left for Will to do. A dog you love catches rabies, you put it out of its misery and preserve your legacy. :francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I have had the same alopecia she has. Doesn't mean you can't grow hair. You get random bald patches that come come and go. If you get it often enough it becomes like a permanent hair thinning. But you can still grow hair. It's not male pattern baldness and the biggest difference is it is often temporary. Rarely permanent
I stand corrected.

She still was lying, tho. The scar was visible. She did all that because she was getting surgery.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all keep saying he slapped Chris for no reason. He clearly felt someone he still loves & mother of his kids was being disrespected

Men & Women need to drag Jada tho. She a disgrace to the word loyalty.
fukk that Afro circus 🎪 🗣️

I’m rolling with Marty!! 🦓