Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
i hope it continues to flop….

:birdman:

Will just divorce this broad already…..

:snoop:

give her 40% of your savings…. Replace it with a few movies and power moves and be done with it. Kids are grown and all y’all garbage is already on public display…so seriously what’s the point??

:camby:
What's wild is, this would make his career SURGE. If you read his book, one of the most important things is career and public perception. This is beyond emasculation, it's just fukking dumb to stay at this point.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
if8F7Ef.png

:jbhmm:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Jada Pinkett Smith's headline-making memoir is not selling as many copies as might be expected, despite some eyebrow-raising admissions in major interviews ahead of its launch.

Pinkett Smith released her autobiography, Worthy, on October 17 but the book is making little impact on multiple bestseller lists.

Newsweek has contacted Pinkett Smith's representatives via email for comment.

On Amazon Books, the world's most popular book selling site, according to Statista, Worthy sits at number 81 on its bestseller list and at the time of writing had gained only 114 ratings and 64 reviews. It failed to make the top 100 on the Kindle e-reader chart, where it had only sold 2,700 copies by the end of last week.

SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR JUST $1 PER MONTH
jada pinkett smith waving

Jada Pinkett Smith is seen in New York City on October 16, 2023. Her new memoir, "Worthy" is not selling as many copies as might be expected. MEGA/GC IMAGES
Over on Barnes & Noble and the Publishers Weekly lists, Worthy had not cracked the top 100 either.

NEWSLETTER
The Bulletin
Your daily briefing of everything you need to know

Pinkett Smith's memoir has been outsold by a number of other celebrities' titles, including Arnold Schwarzenegger's self-help book, Be Useful: Seven Tools for Life, and Britney Spears' hotly anticipated The Woman In Me.

Full House
star John Stamos' memoir has also outsold Worthy to rank at number 36 on Barnes & Noble's weekly best seller list.

Customer reviews of Worthy on Amazon Books have been divided.

t9dGgTP_d.webp

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
This just another in a line of threads about her book. It's almost as if everyone has an opinion formed from snippets of interviews and tidbits the media decided to highlight. Now, call me revolutionary, but I decided to do something absolutely radical, I'm reading the actual book. Just imagine, trying to gain a comprehensive understanding by reading the source material instead of basing my entire perspective on out-of-context excerpts. But hey, maybe that's just me being wild and outlandish.

:hubie:
First, spare me the forced sarcasm. It doesn't work when you layer it so heavily, it's supposed to come off as lightly condescending.

Second, how many excerpts do you have to hear in the same vein before your critical thinking skills kick in and you deduce that it's not out of context?:ohhh: