Jada Pinkett Smith's Memoir is a Flop | 🟥 Newsweek.com

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Called it:

This is why I have a hard time buying this idea that she and Will planned all of this. The simple fact is that she is bringing on herself "go away heat" to borrow a wrestling term, making herself into this unpalatable person good only for memes, mocking, and derision instead of intrigue and interest. It's funny but it doesn't make people want to buy her book or look at her in a good light save for a certain demographic that already looked at her in a good light anyways. Before she was just weird, now, she comes across as weird and a liar, more or less confirming in the heads that assumed she was delusional or crazy that she probably, truly is.
She did nothing to bring in new fans and only spoke to those that already were in her camp or who would have been swayed by a simple notice.:manny:

Of course you did. :mjlol:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
i hope it continues to flop….

:birdman:

Will just divorce this broad already…..

:snoop:

give her 40% of your savings…. Replace it with a few movies and power moves and be done with it. Kids are grown and all y’all garbage is already on public display…so seriously what’s the point??

:camby:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I need a word filter on here. I'm tired of seeing these jada will threads. shyts not even remotely interesting

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I copped and I'm about 4 chapters in and it's a solid read so far.

:hubie:
KE8lyVn.png

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Volunteer yourself for an L brehs :francis:

This just another in a line of threads about her book. It's almost as if everyone has an opinion formed from snippets of interviews and tidbits the media decided to highlight. Now, call me revolutionary, but I decided to do something absolutely radical, I'm reading the actual book. Just imagine, trying to gain a comprehensive understanding by reading the source material instead of basing my entire perspective on out-of-context excerpts. But hey, maybe that's just me being wild and outlandish.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
All that bullshyt and she still flopping. I used to looooooove me some Jada Pinkett. Never thought I'd despise her as much as I do.

This just another in a line of threads about her book. It's almost as if everyone has an opinion formed from snippets of interviews and tidbits the media decided to highlight. Now, call me revolutionary, but I decided to do something absolutely radical, I'm reading the actual book. Just imagine, trying to gain a comprehensive understanding by reading the source material instead of basing my entire perspective on out-of-context excerpts. But hey, maybe that's just me being wild and outlandish.

giphy.gif