Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You post like a white male

You post like a computer engineer/physicist who puts his school to SHAME

Imagine folks wondering if they teaching flat earth to students at GaTech

Are you ashamed for representing your school in such poor fashion?
You should be

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Bro, shut your weirdo ass up. You claim you studied physics in school yet you're a fukking flat Earth dingbat. I'd embarass you in a gym and in a fukking science class. Don't quote me no more, dummy.
You know very well that the only reason I roast you in public is because you constantly rage flirt with me in my pms and negs

You're a gay man. You need to make peace with this fact and stop lashing out to random men on the internet

Once again, I am not your father. Go find him and heal yourself

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You post like a computer engineer/physicist who puts his school to SHAME

Imagine folks wondering if they teaching flat earth to students at GaTech

Are you ashamed for representing your school in such poor fashion?
You should be
:unimpressed:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
l

Just stop telling people you got those degrees from GaTEch
Please

You believing in so many unscientific bullshyt, should be grounds to return those degrees.
You shameful.

A psychicist and chemical engineer who is a flat earther?
Stop putting GaTEch to shame sir
Please

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You know very well that the only reason I roast you in public is because you constantly rage flirt with me in my pms and negs

You're a gay man. You need to make peace with this fact and stop lashing out to random men on the internet

Once again, I am not your father. Go find him and heal yourself

Post this "rage flirting" you're talking about. That's more gay fantasy babble. Just shyt you wish I was doing. You a flat Earthing faq.

Son came in here begging for my attention and got the nerve to talk about "rage flirting" :russ:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
You keep attempting to steer the convo back to gay activities

You're exposing yourself
Every single thing you say is invalidated by your flat earth beliefs, how do you waste gray matter on such bullcrap? If you want a conspiracy at least pick a true one

Yeah it's funny, you prolly get "mad" at fakkits on TV :manny:

I don't hate gay people, mfs like what they like, you're arguing with strangers online, and come to think of it, so am I

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Post this "rage flirting" you're talking about. That's more gay fantasy babble. Just shyt you wish I was doing. You a flat Earthing faq.

Son came in here begging for my attention and got the nerve to talk about "rage flirting" :russ:
Y'all boys equally gay, no need to fight

Also, your posts are just Caribbean Queen in my head, kinda fitting don't you think? :umad:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Notice how I haven't negged you in at least a year

That's because you have to change the rep of 25 other people before you can circle back to someone that you've negged/repped previously

You LITERALLY spend all day on this forum changing reps for different people JUST so you can neg me with regularity

You're a sick nasty miniature gay male

Again, seek help

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Notice how I haven't negged you in at least a year

That's because you have to change the rep of 25 other people before you can circle back to someone that you've negged/repped previously

You LITERALLY spend all day on this forum changing reps for different people JUST so you can neg me with regularity

You're a sick nasty miniature gay male

Again, seek help

nikka, I neg someone if I see a wack post. Just so happens you wack post alot. Lol at me going around negging nikkas just so I can circle back to neg you. You're a fukking idiot.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
nikka, I neg someone if I see a wack post. Just so happens you wack post alot. Lol at me going around negging nikkas just so I can circle back to neg you. You're a fukking idiot.
Cool

I encourage anyone and everyone reading this thread to check my negs to see that this gay male is EXTREMELY OVERREPRESENTED in them

Draw your own conclusions from that