Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah clearly you're fat because you have no idea how workouts 'work'

You must not know how to work a computer too if you sign out and sign back in every time you post

If you knew how computers work
Or specifically ip addresses, links, cookies and hackings
You would shut up

Yet while I am typing I am also doing ten other things
non flat earth related

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yall need a break from the coli lol put yalls energy into good use

Do not worry, Jackross has taken a break.
He been threatening folks for a long time.
He has finally learned he can be hurt by some crazy hispanics angry that he wants their babies flushed.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
@Billy Ocean called up @xCivicx one day:

Billy says, "Let's go play hide and seek, you hide and if I find you, I get to fukk you in the ass"

xCivicx says, "Great! I'm coming over, I'll hide behind the couch"

Y'all nikkas gay, it's just a forum, that's why I type stupid shyt like this

Yo @JackRoss is a sack tickler too, all of y'all need to rent a room and lighten up :hhh:
My nikka your a fukking wierdo. fukk outta here honky you reek of dog water pink bytch

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka your a fukking wierdo. fukk outta here honky you reek of dog water pink bytch
The pot calls the kettle black. I'm shocked to see you speaking to this way to your fellow LGBT bretheren. You fakkits should stick together
What’s good daddy how you? How your baby mudda doing? She cook last night for yall?

Kasper KArr

Daps
The pot calls the kettle black. I'm shocked to see you speaking to this way to your fellow LGBT bretheren. You fakkits should stick together
My nikka you still upset I turned down you taking out to shop? Lmao nikka who you think you diddy? Smh anyways you a maricon so fukk you doing chatting

Hurry up puto before I angry dap your pink ass

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka you still upset I turned down you taking out to shop? Lmao nikka who you think you diddy? Smh anyways you a maricon so fukk you doing chatting

Hurry up puto before I angry dap your pink ass
It's flu season, in order to avoid catching the gay I'm afraid I'm gonna limit our interactions to just this. God forbid I become a 40 year old edomite stalking & calling male strangers "daddy" on a message board. :salute: Best of luck with your HIV

Kasper KArr

Daps
It's flu season, in order to avoid catching the gay I'm afraid I'm gonna limit our interactions to just this. God forbid I become a 40 year old edomite stalking & calling male strangers "daddy" on a message board. :salute: Best of luck with your HIV
What color is your mother?