Jackie Chan Has Been Approached About Rush Hour 4

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
chris_tucker_fat.jpg

And people want him to do another Friday? :mjlol: Did Smokey get the munchies or something after getting out of rehab and gain 40 lbs? :dahell:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
I only really liked the first one honestly. So many quotables :wow: and Tucker and Chan gelled together perfectly n/h.

At least 2 had Roselyn but the comedy and action was dull to me. And 3 was just:scusthov:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I actually wouldn't mind a Rush Hour reboot done in a natural way. That means Chan and Tucker reprise their roles as Lee and Carter in the next one while paving the way for new characters to keep the series going. Buddy cop flicks are, and always have been, popular. The Rush Hour series was the best mix of comedy and action in a buddy cop flick in a long time and I think it could work if done the right way. Imagine Iko Uwais(dude from The Raid movies) and, as tiring as it is to hear dude's name dropped whenever it's a black role suggested, Michael B. Jordan taking the reins for another two or three movies? It could work:manny:

I don't remember any movie that has done that and be good. The last movie I even recall doing recent is blade 3 and god that was horrible.