Jackie Chan Has Been Approached About Rush Hour 4

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I actually wouldn't mind a Rush Hour reboot done in a natural way. That means Chan and Tucker reprise their roles as Lee and Carter in the next one while paving the way for new characters to keep the series going. Buddy cop flicks are, and always have been, popular. The Rush Hour series was the best mix of comedy and action in a buddy cop flick in a long time and I think it could work if done the right way. Imagine Iko Uwais(dude from The Raid movies) and, as tiring as it is to hear dude's name dropped whenever it's a black role suggested, Michael B. Jordan taking the reins for another two or three movies? It could work:manny:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My first thought was that he's a little too far up there in terms of age to do another Rush Hour movie.

But then again Samuel L. Jackson is in his mid 60s doing Avengers movies so who knows.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I would have loved this 10 years ago, but Jackie is way too old now. Unless they want to take the Lethal Weapon 4 approach "getting too old for this shyt" , or reboot it with Jackie and Chris playing more supervisory roles while giving the two main roles to young and rising Asian and Black stars. Just don't do it like that new House Party move, what in the fukk was that bullshyt?!

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A 60 year old Jackie Chan, shouldnt be having the word "Rush" anywhere near him

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside