Jack Swagger just signed to fight in Bellator

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Just listened to Swagger's interview with Ariel.

Swagger says he will not wait so long to debut like Punk. He will aim to fight twice next year. He is signed to a guaranteed deal with a flat rate with tv rating bonuses (:lolbron:). He's signed for 6 fights. He trains at a jiu jitsu gym right now on his off-days, he is not part of any big gym. He's been training for 8 months, aiming for a debut for next April.

Last edited:

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Definitely interesting and I'll be watching. Kind of a shame he waited so long, but he wouldn't be the first to get a late start.

I could see him having some success in Bellator for sure. Wrestling is the best base to have in MMA, especially if you're starting late.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Good luck to him! I hope he does well! I can't wait to see his first fight! :salute:

Daps
tenor.gif

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Definitely interesting and I'll be watching. Kind of a shame he waited so long, but he wouldn't be the first to get a late start.

I could see him having some success in Bellator for sure. Wrestling is the best base to have in MMA, especially if you're starting late.

Hopefully he goes to a big gym and goes all in here. The closest major gyms to him (Combat Club, American Top Team, Blackzilians) are 3 hours away.