• Start date

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She bad, that's for sure.

EDIT: Based on her Twitter, she also has the IQ of an infant. She seems to tweet every single things that happens to her or pops into her head. I feel sorry for whoever ends up with her.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
:myman:

this is a backfire for sure. which dude in their right mind takes time out their life to call a damn strip club about a damn coli member? dayum, that's a whole nother level of thirsty. the question is what happened if she really did work there? :laff: you sound like a stalker.

op, you're a loser. you sound like you were about to cry at the end of the convo too. so much for exposing somebody.
:childplease:
You the only one in here being a fukk nikka not eating popcorn and laughing.

So serious for these hoes ass nikka.

Limit the :cape: for hoes to 1 thread thirsty ass nikka, and let Jack Splatter work.

:cape:in for the same ratchet ass hoodbooger in multiple threads ass nikka.:stopitslime:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
She bad, that's for sure.

EDIT: Based on her Twitter, she also has the IQ of an infant. She seems to tweet every single things that happens to her or pops into her head. I feel sorry for whoever ends up with her.

I just seen that, playboy. mad gullible

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@A Friend of The People

I would like to announce that Cardinal Jackson Splatter of the Colibury Archdiocese will be given the Attila the Hun Lifetime Acheivement Award for his investigative work, his promotion of peace and his respect for women at the 2012 Kingdom of Plenty Award Show.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

A Friend of The People

Shee Bad Is officially cool with me folks :salute:

Just got my first 50 ones on the house and a complimentary Blue MoFo at the Magic City in Greensborough North Carolina, all from catching the right person working the phones at the right time :scheme:

We did it brehs :o: Warm Banana Puddin :noah:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This nikka splatter the fukkery never ends with this nikka :dead:

:laff: at the struggle to say her fukked up ass name this shyt is classic :laff: