Jack Splatter calls She Baads place of employment, demands ANSWERS

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
splat why didnt you use her government that was posted on the twitter instead of the fake bustdown shyt?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
What this shyt about? None the less:russ: from bustdown to bananas to his inquiring deameanor had me cracking up.

A

A Friend of The People

splat why didnt you use her government that was posted on the twitter instead of the fake bustdown shyt?

Please don't Mind me missing this bit of information. Perhaps I should call again and ask to speak to a different Personnel Representative? I used the first name she put on twitter :o:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Please don't Mind me missing this bit of information. Perhaps I should call again and ask to speak to a different Personnel Representative? I used the first name she put on twitter :o:

Edit: Pardon me, but I'ma just watch from the sidelines...not trying to get my hands dirty here.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this should be entertaining..
*reaches for chicken plate and vodka and lime*
a0yqua.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a backfire for sure. which dude in their right mind takes time out their life to call a damn strip club about a damn coli member? dayum, that's a whole nother level of thirsty. the question is what happened if she really did work there? :laff: you sound like a stalker.

op, you're a loser. you sound like you were about to cry at the end of the convo too. so much for exposing somebody.