Jack Black apologizes, calls off tour after Tenacious D bandmate Kyle Gass makes Trump shooting joke

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
This has got me fukked up, kinda mad at Jables now, Kyle literally took a bullet for your ass and this is how u repay him? :why:

I won't forget about Tenacious D and the good times we had :mjcry:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Never listened or watched Tenacious D at all, but of course I know Jack Black. That dude don’t necessarily need that band anymore. Other bruh fukked the bag up for himself. You have to have awareness out here man. You can’t just say what you want and think shyt is sweet. Move smarter out here:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Even rich famous CACs know when to :whoa:. But you’ve got these buck dancers and manmys crashing out over Trump for some clout?:why:

“Oh look at how edgy I am hoping he was assassinated.” :snoop:

Why is it so hard to just keep your mouth shut on some issues?

buck dancing and mammying would be the exact opposite of what you described..........

:manny: please dont take offence but you sound like the buck dancing mammy

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
GSqcW0TWwAERP6V

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
When a right wing goon broke into nancy pelosi house looking for her to murder and smashed her husbands skull with a hammer injuring him severely, trump joked about it, his sons posted memes about it, it was a running joke in republican and conservative circles. Never let these devils gaslight you, they love violence and blood shed when its used against their opponents and people who oppose their fascist white supremacist agenda. Recall that trump supporter that sent pipe bombs to obama house and other democrats? This is a pattern, trump and the republicans are responsible for the violence in politics

Yep, these people are insane and need to be destroyed.

You cant win when your oppositions whole tennant is operating in bad faith

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I get that Jack Black has stuff like the Mario movie and other things to protect, but how quick he moved to just throw a 30 year friendship under the bus feels very lame and out of character.
It doesn't say there was a falling.

From a security point of view, what he did was a sensible. Sad that we live in these times but can you honestly say the place wouldn't be targeted by a nut job if the response was :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I get that Jack Black has stuff like the Mario movie and other things to protect, but how quick he moved to just throw a 30 year friendship under the bus feels very lame and out of character.

That 30 year friendship ain’t paying the bills. If Black truly didn’t know ole boy was going to say that shyt then ole Boy should be the one apologizing to Black and accepting the consequences. Everybody knows we live in a 24/7 news cycle. Don’t publicly say ANYTHING your not willing to stand on. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This is bullshyt now. Trump and friends literally call for violence regulrly they’re trying to destroy anyone making a joke about Trump. NOW they care about inciting violence. They blacklisted Kathy Griffin the same way.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is bullshyt now. Trump and friends literally call for violence regulrly they’re trying to destroy anyone making a joke about Trump. NOW they care about inciting violence. They blacklisted Kathy Griffin the same way.
Trump has had a lot of violence/gun violence surrounding his presidencies :francis:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Who said they were falling out? Dude did some dumb shyt that put a spotlight on his much more popular homeboy and Jack has to damage control to save both their careers.

The fact this even needed to be explained :what:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Pointing out the double standard doesn't change the reality on the ground.

Jack doesn't want to be on the wrong side of religious extremists who don't mind killing him.

:manny: