Jack Black apologizes, calls off tour after Tenacious D bandmate Kyle Gass makes Trump shooting joke

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
How jack wrong ?

Buddy crashed out and said something that coulda had them both in a jam .

Exactly.

His buddy said fũck it and decided to be short sighted and mess up the bag. Meanwhile these CACs have clearly shown that they will pick up the strap and shoot at whoever so Jack Black really ain’t that special in the grand scheme of things.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hes really gonna throw his old bald homie with the gigantic calves to the wolves now that he's certified A-list huh lol

... In all seriousness I get it. Going on tour when the national sentiment is where it's at, feels like a bad idea right now. Jack Black kinda has to do this, begrudgingly I bet

I see them picking it back up after the smoke clears with the election

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
When a right wing goon broke into nancy pelosi house looking for her to murder and smashed her husbands skull with a hammer injuring him severely, trump joked about it, his sons posted memes about it, it was a running joke in republican and conservative circles. Never let these devils gaslight you, they love violence and blood shed when its used against their opponents and people who oppose their fascist white supremacist agenda. Recall that trump supporter that sent pipe bombs to obama house and other democrats? This is a pattern, trump and the republicans are responsible for the violence in politics
Political violence is as old as politics itself. What are you talking about?!
But the media is flipping the script on Trump haters right now which is hilarious. 😂

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Even rich famous CACs know when to :whoa:. But you’ve got these buck dancers and manmys crashing out over Trump for some clout?:why:

“Oh look at how edgy I am hoping he was assassinated.” :snoop:

Why is it so hard to just keep your mouth shut on some issues?

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When a right wing goon broke into nancy pelosi house looking for her to murder and smashed her husbands skull with a hammer injuring him severely, trump joked about it, his sons posted memes about it, it was a running joke in republican and conservative circles. Never let these devils gaslight you, they love violence and blood shed when its used against their opponents and people who oppose their fascist white supremacist agenda. Recall that trump supporter that sent pipe bombs to obama house and other democrats? This is a pattern, trump and the republicans are responsible for the violence in politics
This is also a great point. Trump should get the most basic barebones form of human empathy right now for almost dying, but no more than that - he's mocked and made light of violence to others for decades

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dump makes jokes about people misfortune all the time. Remember what he said about Paul Pelosi?

We all know by now Trump is held to a standard of his own i.e. none. Everyone else faces potential consequences for their actions or the actions of those close to them. Black did what he had to do.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Rigg gi goo goo.....Rigg gi goo goo!
UKVu0t8.gif