Jabrill Peppers is 5'10 and 7/8ths.....I told y'all nikkas I met this fool

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Buckeyes 34

Wolfp*ssyverines 20

:mjlol:

Tat U isn't beating Michigan this season Samuel and Hooker aren't suiting up for you. Nobody's checking for Weber and Webb. No worries though, Michigan's med center is more highly regarded than Wexner. So when Urban's heart gives out he'll be in good hands:ehh:

It should be a good game and I can't wait for game week banter.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:mjlol:

Tat U isn't beating Michigan this season Samuel and Hooker aren't suiting up for you. Nobody's checking for Weber and Webb. No worries though, Michigan's med center is more highly regarded than Wexner. So when Urban's heart gives out he'll be in good hands:ehh:

It should be a good game and I can't wait for game week banter.
It wouldn't be real if it wasn't any shyt talkin:myman:

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps

Unless you're going to say Drew Henson, I'm going to need a name. Though he was more of a flop than overrated.

Peppers was touted as the star of the team but he was arguably the 4/5th best player on the defense. How many other players can that be said about? I like the guy and he was a good player, but he wasn't anywhere near as good as his media hype. He's the easiest defensive player to replace going into next season, which says a lot.

Edit: Actually Dymonte is since Tyree Kinnel is pretty good.

Last edited:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
:coffee: He was like the 4th best player on our defense last year, I'm not sure what Buckeye stan's obsession with him is. I'd definitely take Hooker before him.
You should be more worried about your small weak armed QBs and the fact that the refs won't be bailing you out this November.:lolbron:
3-0 vs yall bum ass... what was the excuse the 1st 2 wins?
xWQaCcv.png

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
deone is way bigger. he's more like kam chancellor size no homo

Deone's listed at 6-1 211lbs and Kam's like 6-3 230lbs. Peppers is like 5-11 205 lbs. I'll grant you that Deone has a bigger frame, but Peppers should be able to put on some weight without diminishing his speed too much and he should be faster. If he's not faster, then Pep's going to have a problem.

3-0 vs yall bum ass... what was the excuse the 1st 2 wins?
xWQaCcv.png

1. Thumping you chest about beating Brady Hoke's 5-7 team? :russ:

2. :whoa: "See what had happened was..."

[Harbaugh's] third time is the charm :mjgrin:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Unless you're going to say Drew Henson, I'm going to need a name. Though he was more of a flop than overrated.

Peppers was touted as the star of the team but he was arguably the 4/5th best player on the defense. How many other players can that be said about? I like the guy and he was a good player, but he wasn't anywhere near as good as his media hype. He's the easiest defensive player to replace going into next season, which says a lot.
A honest scUM fan

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Edit: Actually Dymonte is since Tyree Kinnel is pretty good.

Chad Henne. He was a wave rider that wasn't very special at all. Drew Henson was the best qb of college football in 2000 and should have been playing OU for the title if not for Carr's follies. Probably would have in 01 anyway.

You think it's a coincidence that our defense was #1 all season long giving up the least amount of big plays per game only to be toasty at times in the bowl game? Don Brown was hired as D.C. because of his defenses ability to stop the spread teams. Jabrill Peppers at the viper position was paramount to doing so all season long as our entire schedule was against the spread with the exception of Iowa & Wisconsin. Because Coach Harbaugh stays two steps ahead, Khaleke Hudson is the closest thing to Jabrill profile wise, but he's not Jabrill. Nor is Metellus. He's not going to be the "4th or 5th" wolverine drafted. Charlton maybe, but Peppers falling in round 1 to a playoff team would only illustrate why the same teams are at the top yearly.