Jabrill Peppers is 5'10 and 7/8ths.....I told y'all nikkas I met this fool

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He reminds me of the Honey Badger. Tweeners who can transition into multiple positions on defense.

But thats a roll of the dice, as HB is an instinctive player. Hard as hell to know if that can make the transition into the NFL.
I feel like Ty was a much better player than Jabril out of college tbh. He had the weed issues and he was undersized but that man put up numbers

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He reminds me of the Honey Badger. Tweeners who can transition into multiple positions on defense.

But thats a roll of the dice, as HB is an instinctive player. Hard as hell to know if that can make the transition into the NFL.

Teams like the Pats, Packers, Texans will fall over each other for that kind of versatility in the small chance Jabrill falls that far. NFL 2017

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

HB was a good player in college tho

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Michigan stans mad at the truth:umad:

Enjoy watching your esteemed, glorified special teams player, not put up stats in the NFL:mjgrin:

And don't bring up old shyt like Vernon Gholston:hubie:

:coffee: He was like the 4th best player on our defense last year, I'm not sure what Buckeye stan's obsession with him is. I'd definitely take Hooker before him.
You should be more worried about your small weak armed QBs and the fact that the refs won't be bailing you out this November.:lolbron:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:coffee: He was like the 4th best player on our defense last year, I'm not sure what Buckeye stan's obsession with him is. I'd definitely take Hooker before him.
You should be more worried about your small weak armed QBs and the fact that the refs won't be bailing you out this November.:lolbron:
You a real one

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Who said he wasn't? He was GREAT in college
I was just comparing HB production in college to that Fraud,Peppers

What really went down with Peppers is that the media is so in Love with Harbaugh because he provides them so much content that they had to prop up a UM player during the season. Since the QB & RB & WRs were complete :trash:

They picked the 2 way play with 0 INT that completes trick plays against cupcake teams

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I was just comparing HB production in college to that Fraud,Peppers

What really went down with Peppers is that the media is so in Love with Harbaugh because he provides them so much content that they had to prop up a UM player during the season. Since the QB & RB & WRs were complete :trash:

They picked the 2 way play with 0 INT that completes trick plays against cupcake teams
That's your hang up. I'm just talking football. I think he has HB instincts.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

I like the Comp but I feel he more Deon Buchanan

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I dunno where he fits in the NFL. It certainly isn't CB or LB. S maybe, but he only had 1 INT in his career so he's not making plays on the ball. Good athlete, like to have him on the field, weird fit. Definitely on the return team though

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Buckeyes 34

Wolfp*ssyverines 20